What's new

Playoff Don

Thats crazy. You would expect the player with this accolade to be like 33 years old and in his 10 year of making the playoffs or something. He is pretty special. We are spoiled and entitled brats around here a lot of the time. So many people want to blow this team up. We have the longest consecutive playoff streak in the nba. This team is awesome.
Blowing it up rarely works. Most likely if we blow it up we end up like minnesota, sacramento, etc. I mean look at the teams that have won championships recently. How many of them were teams that blew it up (had a great team traded all their stars away for picks) in the previous 7 years or so? Bucks? Nope. Lakers? Nope. Raptors? Nope. Warriors, cavs, spurs, heat? nope nope nope nope. Does trading away your best players for picks and a total rebuild EVER directly lead to a championship? Any examples in existence?

Thats crazy. You would expect the player with this accolade to be like 33 years old and in his 10 year of making the playoffs or something. He is pretty special. We are spoiled and entitled brats around here a lot of the time. So many people want to blow this team up. We have the longest consecutive playoff streak in the nba. This team is awesome.
Blowing it up rarely works. Most likely if we blow it up we end up like minnesota, sacramento, etc. I mean look at the teams that have won championships recently. How many of them were teams that blew it up (had a great team traded all their stars away for picks) in the previous 7 years or so? Bucks? Nope. Lakers? Nope. Raptors? Nope. Warriors, cavs, spurs, heat? nope nope nope nope. Does trading away your best players for picks and a total rebuild EVER directly lead to a championship? Any examples in existence?
Not the same sport but.. 2015 Broncos kept the team but cleaned house on the coaching staff after 3 straight disappointing playoff trips and ended up winning the superbowl 10 months later. This playoff run is make or break for Quin as far as I am concerned. Every year I lose more faith in Snyder as it seems he has hit his peak.

Not the same sport but.. 2015 Broncos kept the team but cleaned house on the coaching staff after 3 straight disappointing playoff trips and ended up winning the superbowl 10 months later. This playoff run is make or break for Quin as far as I am concerned. Every year I lose more faith in Snyder as it seems he has hit his peak.
Quin might make the decision for us.

I hope the FO is planning for that.

Hard to argue with that stat line. To help with efficiency I would probably have him just bring the ball up and run pick and roll with Rudy while Bogey is in his preferred spot, Mike in his and Royce, House, Juancho, etc in his. The way Don was getting to the rim yesterday was great and with Rudy’s help forcing the switch it would potentially improve.