What's new

Playoff Game #4 Jazz vs. Clippers SUNDAY 7:00 p.m TNT, ROOT

Imagine Lemmy as a woman that smokes and drinks more but move the mole to the tongue. That was my grandma. Grandpa looks like a less murdery version of Charles Manson.
They sound sweet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using JazzFanz mobile app

A lot of money is getting bet on the Jazz. The line opened at -1.5 and it's up to -2.5. Moved a whole point over the span of a day and half.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Hayward at the 4 tonight?

I'm curious to see what the clippers do. The could put Speits in at the pf to keep the pressure on the smallish jazz....or the could put another shooter on the court (Johnson or pierce) and really stretch out the jazz.

Hayward at the 4 tonight?

I'm curious to see what the clippers do. The could put Speits in at the pf to keep the pressure on the smallish jazz....or the could put another shooter on the court (Johnson or pierce) and really stretch out the jazz.

Johnson is a shooter? he shot 25% this year. They probably going to start Speights I'd assume since he is their best shooter.

Biggest question mark for me today is Favors. 38 minutes must have really gassed an already gassed player. I wonder how he'll be today. He didn't openly practice yesterday.

What's the status of Austin Rivers? This will determine how much the Clippers can play small ball. If he's out, it's more likely the Clips play Speights and Pierce at the 4 with Moute staying at the 3.

I'm still hoping Gobert plays. It's just not the same without him.