• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if there's cheese

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bigb

Free at last!!!
Contributor
I know Gameface has said that the likelihood of him hosting a poker night is slim, but I'm hoping we can use peer pressure to get him to cave.
Come on jazzfanz, we can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know Gameface has sad that the likelihood of him hosting a poker night is slim, but I'm hoping we can use peer pressure to get him to cave.
Come on jazzfanz, we can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
His work schedule is the biggest issue to overcome

Yeah I'm pretty much on the no weekends free schedule. Nights 6pm to 6am Wed - Sun

But while you're here...how much does it usually cost to have a 220v 50a outlet put in? Just a general range of cost.

ryqynapy.jpg

I have a pet pig.

#PigPokerParty

£¥£

So seriously, getting a 220 outlet... That stuff cost a couple hundred or like a grand?

I'd need a 50a breaker at my main breaker box and GFCI protection at some point.

what poker site you guys play on?
You know that not only is it illegal in the U.S. but that the government deemed it such a high priority they put a lot of pressure, burned a lot of international political influence, and forced the sites to actively weed out players from the U.S.. The accounts for U.S. players was frozen and you had to contact some place to get your money back. Some players, unlike me, who are good at poker, had a lot of money sitting in their accounts. Probably sucked paying taxes on all that.

Anyway, I'm sure it's totally possible somehow, but you can not add real money to an account from a U.S. bank or using a U.S. address. And if there are still a lot of U.S. players I guess I wouldn't be surprised, but I am sure that it has killed a lot of the action.

So seriously, getting a 220 outlet... That stuff cost a couple hundred or like a grand?

I'd need a 50a breaker at my main breaker box and GFCI protection at some point.

you can get that at some electrical big box stores around 9W 25-27 S in Salt Lake and put it in yourself. It'll run you $200 for the stuff alone.

A licensed electrician who's hungry will do it for $400.

You know that not only is it illegal in the U.S. but that the government deemed it such a high priority they put a lot of pressure, burned a lot of international political influence, and forced the sites to actively weed out players from the U.S.. The accounts for U.S. players was frozen and you had to contact some place to get your money back. Some players, unlike me, who are good at poker, had a lot of money sitting in their accounts. Probably sucked paying taxes on all that.

Anyway, I'm sure it's totally possible somehow, but you can not add real money to an account from a U.S. bank or using a U.S. address. And if there are still a lot of U.S. players I guess I wouldn't be surprised, but I am sure that it has killed a lot of the action.

I was wondering what is happening. Used to be plenty of Americans talking trash to us on those websites, now it is only us and Europeans playing. And odd S.American.