Would you attend a Poker Night?

• Probably

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Only if there's cheese

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure I can get Vic to host a tourney at his office but, a) it's in Utah County and b) y'all have to show up wearing plastic sidearms to mock him.

In a couple Fridays sound good?

But while you're here...how much does it usually cost to have a 220v 50a outlet put in? Just a general range of cost.

So seriously, getting a 220 outlet... That stuff cost a couple hundred or like a grand?

I'd need a 50a breaker at my main breaker box and GFCI protection at some point.

Dude, have some patience. Some of us have a job and kids and **** that keeps us busy.
It would all depend on where I could get the power, where it's got to go, and what I've got to do to get it there. A 2 pole, 50 amp GFI breaker costs around a benjamin just by itself. I'd love to take a look at it when you host a poker night.

I'll swing by and look at it whenever you want if it's something you're considering.

So seriously, getting a 220 outlet... That stuff cost a couple hundred or like a grand?

I'd need a 50a breaker at my main breaker box and GFCI protection at some point.

Just do it.

I did a 220v outlet for my dryer when I moved it to the basement(and again when I decided to move it back, doh).

It really isn't hard. Cut all the power outside. Buy a breaker, conduit, and an outlet. There are 2 hots, a ground, and a neutral.

Watch a few you tube vids if you're nervous.

I'm more worried about running the conduit through the walls

I wasn't being impatient, just trying to get the conversation back on track from piggie talk.

I'm thinking about moving the brewing operation indoors and going full electric. Lots of benefits besides just not missing brew days to wind and ice.

I wasn't being impatient, just trying to get the conversation back on track from piggie talk.

I'm thinking about moving the brewing operation indoors and going full electric. Lots of benefits besides just not missing brew days to wind and ice.
I know, it was my lame attempt at making a funny.
Call or text me if/when you make the decision to pull the trigger. Or if you want me to look at it and let you what would have to happen/cost. 801-699-9057

I know, it was my lame attempt at making a funny.
Call or text me if/when you make the decision to pull the trigger. Or if you want me to look at it and let you what would have to happen/cost. 801-699-9057

It's something in the early planning stages. Just trying to get an idea how much the whole project would cost before I start piecing it together. I'd say if I commit it'll still be a year before it's all done, but the electrical work would be one of the first steps.

I'll hit you up for an estimate around the first of Oct.

It's something in the early planning stages. Just trying to get an idea how much the whole project would cost before I start piecing it together. I'd say if I commit it'll still be a year before it's all done, but the electrical work would be one of the first steps.

I'll hit you up for an estimate around the first of Oct.

while you're at it, you ought to consider installing a 240 volt outlet in your garage...

just planning ahead for the days of electric car recharging! Tesla FTW!

while you're at it, you ought to consider installing a 240 volt outlet in your garage...

Smart thinking!

Their new factory is going in just over the hill from my current place of business.

The heart of the new brewery would look something like this
50a-front-only-new.jpg

or this

50_amp_B2B_1.jpg

50_amp_B2B_4.jpg

50_amp_B2B_3.jpg

IMG_2215.jpg

Where does the moonshine come out? And where is the old guy with the blunderbuss and one tooth?