What's new

Poor Blake Griffin (yes, Jazz related)

How much of a difference did Blake honestly think Jeff Green was going to make? I don't think he would have improved the Pistons much at all.

Yup, not at all. He only said he was 0/3 on recruiting, meaning he wanted 3 different people to join his team is all. He probably only asked 3 people who he doesn't think is good to join his team.

Ok old man

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app
He asked Jeff Green, Emmanuel Mudiay, and NWG.

Yup, not at all. He only said he was 0/3 on recruiting, meaning he wanted 3 different people to join his team is all. He probably only asked 3 people who he doesn't think is good to join his team.

Ok old man

Lmao you dumb as ****. Lebron insisted the Heat draft Shabazz Napier years ago. How’d that talent evaluation go?

Lmao you dumb as ****. Lebron insisted the Heat draft Shabazz Napier years ago. How’d that talent evaluation go?

I'm a dumb poop for insisting that LeBron insisting that Shabazz Napier is the same as Blake Griffin texting 3 people this year?

Pops, sorry, but have you lost what it means to text and know people? Sorry if the concept of texting 3 people you know and want on your team is the same as lol... LeBron wanting the Heat to draft Shabazz... lol. Are you okay?

Sorry that the kids got the frizbee out of your yard earlier without asking permission, but pops, it's okay, you're comparing apples to oranges,... or "back in your day" "Apples to 'the red-orange apples that the out of towners brought to you when you asked for apples".

Okay pops,... go to sleep, basketball comes back on in a couple of months

idiot

Last edited:
Way too polite for that clown
you're just mad because I keep telling you that Dante isn't a NBA PG (he's a sg/sf) and you have some sort of man-crush on him

I personally dont get upset when the people I talk to like yourself talk crap about me. I just have to see where its coming from ...

Like, really, a guy named Douchebag is calling me out. Yawn

Last edited:
You're trying to argue the point that Blake Griffin is trying to recruit 3 players that are mediocre and/or bad to his team. Why the Hell would a top 20 player try to recruit bad players?

Well, keep telling kids to get off your lawn old man

Holy **** you’re an even bigger moron than I thought.

Holy **** you’re an even bigger moron than I thought.
I call out your stupidity about Blake Griffin and you back it up by saying, "LeBron did X". What does lebron have to do with Blake Griffin?

You're saying that because LeBron had a bad call when the Heat drafted Napier, it means that all players are bad at talent evaluation?

Holy crap, you're dumb as rocks.

Ok old man

Last edited:
I call out your stupidity about Blake Griffin and you cant back it up, you just resort to name calling.

Ok old man

Let me make it simple for you. Blake Griffin is a good basketball player. This does not however mean he is a good evaluator of basketball talent and what makes teams better. Knowing this, his recruiting of Jeff Green does not in fact mean Jeff Green “must be a very good player if Blake was disappointed not to get him.” It’s a pretty ****ing easy concept to grasp. Or I guess you must think it’s just bad luck why the Charlotte Hornets always suck.

Let me make it simple for you. Blake Griffin is a good basketball player. This does not however mean he is a good evaluator of basketball talent and what makes teams better. Knowing this, his recruiting of Jeff Green does not in fact mean Jeff Green “must be a very good player if Blake was disappointed not to get him.” It’s a pretty ****ing easy concept to grasp. Or I guess you must think it’s just bad luck why the Charlotte Hornets always suck.
Evaluating a rookie like Napier is more or less a craps shoot, evaluating a 10ish year vet like Green isnt a craps shoot. Even David Locke said that you can pretty much write in pen what Green is going to get you every night.

Yeah Wes, you're right... NBA experts and stars in the league are wrong. What a moron

Evaluating a rookie like Napier is more or less a craps shoot, evaluating a 10ish year vet like Green isnt a craps shoot. Even David Locke said that you can pretty much write in pen what Green is going to get you every night.

Yeah Wes, you're right... NBA experts and stars in the league are wrong. What a moron

Yes, Green is so “very good” at basketball that he’s getting the league minimum. Jesus, you’re braindead.

Yes, Green is so “very good” at basketball that he’s getting the league minimum. Jesus, you’re braindead.
Even Dwayne Wade can't understand why Green keeps accepting lowball offers

Check out @DwyaneWade’s Tweet:

"I do NOT understand how and why Jeff Green keep signing these 1 year deals for the minimum. This is now 3 years in a row. He’s never injured, He’s never been a problem in the locker room, He’s athletic, he can shoot the 3, he can guard multiple positions and he’s not old ."

Yeah, Wes OldMantooth is smarter than NBA hall of famers too

Even Dwayne Wade can't understand why Green keeps accepting lowball offers

Check out @DwyaneWade’s Tweet:

"I do NOT understand how and why Jeff Green keep signing these 1 year deals for the minimum. This is now 3 years in a row. He’s never injured, He’s never been a problem in the locker room, He’s athletic, he can shoot the 3, he can guard multiple positions and he’s not old ."

Yeah, Wes OldMantooth is smarter than NBA hall of famers too

It’s like you’ve hit your head on a wall and brains are seeping out.