What's new

Poor Blake Griffin (yes, Jazz related)

Though I don't care for Kyoto's approach (old as dirt), I have to lean his way regarding the often underappreciated Jeff Green. First of all a former lottery pick, second, the eye test, third, well circulated reports of his value to the Wizards last year, fourth, Blake's reaction in losing him and fifth, D. Wade's twitter rant that he's worth a lot more than he's getting.

https://www.slcdunk.com/2019/7/19/2...ans-expect-from-jeff-green-nba-utah-jazz-2019

I believe it is time for someone to start an “is Jeff Green god” thread.

(I think you meant a "complete" moron, not a "compete" one, yes? It's funny to see a typo in an insult about someone being a dimwit. Unless this was a deliberate misspelling based on some internet meme situation of which my old *** is unaware, in which case the joke is on me.)

(I think you meant a "complete" moron, not a "compete" one, yes? It's funny to see a typo in an insult about someone being a dimwit. Unless this was a deliberate misspelling based on some internet meme situation of which my old *** is unaware, in which case the joke is on me.)

Nope. I too am a moran.

Anyways, back to Green... if Blake had 3 players he reached out to and Green was one of them, it really speaks to how well regarded that Jeff Green is in the league

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app