What's new

Post Pictures of Your Pet Thread

View attachment 404View attachment 405

My Dobie, he was 10 months in this picture, he's just over 2 yrs now.

(can anyone tell me how to upload a picture at full size instead of thumbnailed?)

You can also put url link for example *without spaces*
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

That closeup is a great pic.

Nice looking dog, man. Now it's time to get him a buddy. The 2 dog dynamic seems like a jump, but once you go two, you never go back.

We have a little 8 pound min pin, but it's not the same for him. Been wanting another big dog but until we move into a larger house my wife says no :( I really want to get another dobie for him, they are really great dogs.

We have a little 8 pound min pin, but it's not the same for him. Been wanting another big dog but until we move into a larger house my wife says no :( I really want to get another dobie for him, they are really great dogs.

So you have 2. But yeah, getting another big dog like your doberman for a playmate is pretty great if it ever works out. It's fun watching them teach each other stuff as they wreck your property.

RDT_20171025_061948690080393_zpsxen24809.jpg

This is my 4-month-old puppy named Kodibear. He's a giant schnauzer mixed with a great pyrenees and already weighs 50 pounds. Not sure how big he'll get since his breed is pretty rare and not a lot of information is online, but giant breeds grow up to 18 months so I'm guessing he'll get well over 100 pounds, maybe even to 150. He's incredibly smart (taught him to play dead at 2 months,) cuddly, fun and therapeutic.

I would be blamed for spamming if I would post pictures of all animals in my house.

I would be blamed for spamming if I would post pictures of all animals in my house.

Just put them all in one picture. Get on your roof if you have to and herd them all into the backyard.

b90b7fef1140f0dbb0ca6eb1330e5cb9.jpg

125576d5927c2951dd7073de4ba97054.jpg

00aef75d17b846bbbb0d2197f9518d4d.jpg

70de2909ee045e50a420f4f0bcdccf24.jpg

Good ol' Rex

IMG_20171102_180236_060_zps028sxczz.jpg

My puppy got his first haircut yesterday. Here he is doing his best Gordon Hayward disfigured leg impersonation. Dude is lengthy. Almost 5 months old.

lol those legs doe. Unreal

edit*you telling me that aint photoshopped?

Hey, if you guys have a second and wanna help me out, vote for my dog in the link above. He's number 1. If he gets the most votes, we'd win a trip to Seattle that's worth around 1500 bucks. This would be so awesome in so many ways.

For some reason, I feel this could back fire on me.

Hehepeepeecaca