What's new

Potential trade discussion

I’m with u... if any Aussie isn’t still all in on Ex, then go and get $@!”-& !!! You aren’t a true Australian.

The Mormons here let go of Jimmer and Jabari a while ago. May be prudent for our Aussies to follow suit. Or not.

The Mormons here let go of Jimmer and Jabari a while ago. May be prudent for our Aussies to follow suit. Or not.
I dont think many of them have let it go. They just post about it less due to getting grief. Also arent you still posting about Jabari pretty regularly?

I dont think many of them have let it go. They just post about it less due to getting grief. Also arent you still posting about Jabari pretty regularly?
I was off Jabari for quite a while. When it looked like we would run it back, I preferred Jabari over that. I’d still take him over running it back with Favors because his value is low.

What he really needs is some HGH lol

I won’t give up on him until his limbs actually snap off ..

Ha ha don’t we all :)
I’ll settle for an ounce though ....
I’ll share it with Ex so atleast he can play through any pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s like photos on the phone of an ex GF that I still have..
I just can’t seem to let go of them yet...
Like the Jazz, this is his year...

All you Mormons need to keep the faith

Wow, do the posters underrate Tucker and Gordon. They are both very good players. I don't see where Gordon had one of the worst years of his career. I don't know about the stats, but he is a borderline All-Star and Tucker is very solid on both ends of the court. In one playoff game this year he made 4 three's in a row against us.

Tucker shot 39% from the field last year. He only averaged like 5 rebounds in 34 minutes a game. He averaged less than 1 FT attempt per game. He almost averaged as many turnovers as assists. His defensive rating was not good. He is not a "very good player". He is a three point shooter and that's it. He's a system guy. Outside of that system he will flounder. And it baffles me that Jazz fans of all fans can't see that. We saw it for years and years during the Sloan era. Certain guys would ball above their heads in his system but when they went elsewhere they struggled mightily.

Gordon shot the ball below his career averages in almost every way last season (FG, 3pt, FT were all down). He doesn't provide anything on the court other than shooting/scoring. So a decline in this area is a major red flag.

We are overrating these guys (Tucker especially) just because we've been whooped by their team two years in a row

Tucker shot 39% from the field last year. He only averaged like 5 rebounds in 34 minutes a game. He averaged less than 1 FT attempt per game. He almost averaged as many turnovers as assists. His defensive rating was not good. He is not a "very good player". He is a three point shooter and that's it. He's a system guy. Outside of that system he will flounder. And it baffles me that Jazz fans of all fans can't see that. We saw it for years and years during the Sloan era. Certain guys would ball above their heads in his system but when they went elsewhere they struggled mightily.

Gordon shot the ball below his career averages in almost every way last season (FG, 3pt, FT were all down). He doesn't provide anything on the court other than shooting/scoring. So a decline in this area is a major red flag.

We are overrating these guys (Tucker especially) just because we've been whooped by their team two years in a row
More on Tucker: His career high for points per game in a season was in 2013-14 with the suns when he averaged 9.4 points per game. He is also 34 years old when the season starts.

He is on a pretty cheap contract. So there's that at least.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I was off Jabari for quite a while. When it looked like we would run it back, I preferred Jabari over that. I’d still take him over running it back with Favors because his value is low.

Totes. The guy who said he isn't here to play defense would be much better than bringing Favs back.

Auto-like for anyone bashing PJ Tucker after his Gobert shade. 20x like when DM tells him to shovel some ****.

Safe to say Tucker won't be joining the Jazz if Mitchell isn't good with it. Any deals Utah does would likely have Mitchell and Gobert (and soon Conley) signing off on it.

It’s like photos on the phone of an ex GF that I still have..
I just can’t seem to let go of them yet...
Like the Jazz, this is his year...

All you Mormons need to keep the faith

I'm not Mormon, and I think that if healthy Parker would be more valuable to the Jazz than Favors. Overall I think Favors is the better player right now, but the Jazz need offense.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

Tucker is a guy who plays well in the clutch. Hard-nosed and plays hard. Can rebound when needed against guy a half-foot taller. To me he'd be a great guy off the bench during the playoffs. His drawback is age -- didn't realize he was that old. Maybe Gordon is declining, like Paul, but both are still very good players.

Totes. The guy who said he isn't here to play defense would be much better than bringing Favs back.
Same reason why having a Honda Odyssey works a lot better for me currently with all our kids than a Porsche, despite the Porsche clearly being the fancier vehicle.