What's new

Potential Trade Targets

Who is kira Lewis?

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

A few years ago I thought he might turn into a pretty good player. He’s super quick, but he never grew into anything and has bounced around. He’s mostly unrealized talent at this point I think. He has talent though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way they deal Green. Dude has been balling lately and they are high on him.

It's probably Williams. Mavs fans cant stand him.
I don't think that contract is viewed as positive. Mavs and his teammates don't like him. He's annoying. When your face is that punchable you have to dial back the extra.

A few years ago I thought he might turn into a pretty good player. He’s super quick, but he never grew into anything and has bounced around. He’s mostly unrealized talent at this point I think. He has talent though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Every time I've watched him he is so bad. He did have a horribly timed knee injury so maybe there is some hope. Both of those guys are filler salary.

Starting to second-guess the likelihood of the JC's getting traded just given the contracts.

I do hope we move one of JC/Dunn and just roll with 3 guards. Let Sexton and Keyonte cook.

I'm not really getting a read on Pistons.... its almost like they are just scrambling. Adding Tech seemed like "improve the team by adding a vet" move, while subtracting Bojan and Burks is the opposite.

Are they maybe gonna reboot their rebuild?

I'm not really getting a read on Pistons.... its almost like they are just scrambling. Adding Tech seemed like "improve the team by adding a vet" move, while subtracting Bojan and Burks is the opposite.

I actually see what they are going for. Add in 3 and D guys around Cade, Ivey, Ausar, Duren. They do have infinity cap space but not sure what the plans are there. Add another high pick this year and see what they can do in the summer. Its just weird to see a team that bad being active in acquiring solid players.

Here is a wild draft day conspiracy theory:
Will we see Cade Cunningham get traded?

He was a DNP Injury/Illnes yesterday...... Maybe Pistons will pivot to reboot with Duren/Ivey/Ausar and they are interested in playing Capture the Flagg?

I actually see what they are going for. Add in 3 and D guys around Cade, Ivey, Ausar, Duren. They do have infinity cap space but not sure what the plans are there. Add another high pick this year and see what they can do in the summer. Its just weird to see a team that bad being active in acquiring solid players.
Or then that. Makes more sense.

But I will not delete my conspiracy!

They made great moves.

Putting actual pieces who can help their core rookies succeed. They have learned to stop chasing pie in the sky BS like Wiseman/Bagley and are getting more grounded in quality team building.

Starting to feel like maybe JC gets moved, maybe not. No one else though. But I doubt we're gonna bring any kind of rotation players in with the type of trades we're doing.

Here is a wild draft day conspiracy theory:
Will we see Cade Cunningham get traded?

He was a DNP Injury/Illnes yesterday...... Maybe Pistons will pivot to reboot with Duren/Ivey/Ausar and they are interested in playing Capture the Flagg?
Wait, I thought Cade made them lose games, so keeping Cade is playing Capture the Flagg?

Be consistent.

OKC and Hayward is a solid move. If healthy he's awesome for them. If not they are okay without him. Might be the most important deal of the day.