What's new

Potential Trade Targets

Maybe they got Collins and Collin confused.

I don’t want Bridges. Maybe if it’s a three team and Bridges goes elsewhere. You really gonna go get Bridges… take the PR hit… then sign him to any kind of long term money? Gonna trust that guy not to eff up once he’s paid. Even if you have no morals that’s enough to pass.
If they’re going to make up deals at least make it realistic lol.

There’s some stuff surrounding Dallas and Kyrie and I think Lebron may move his targets to him. Just some stuff floating around Twitter.

I wonder if Murray’s market gets even more limited before the deadline if Lakers think they can pull that off instead.
2028 swap, 2029 unprotected first and a 2030 swap? Is that enough to get him?

Maybe there's a trillion picks involved and we waive both players or....HH will be very upset.
BTW this would be the trade that makes DA a villain. Can you imagine trading for Gordo AND Bridges in the same deal... while also offloading JC/Sexton? I don't really care about Gordo anymore but so many Jazz fans would be pissed. Add in an abuser and sending two of the most loved dudes... jazz fans would melt the Stanleys to make pitchforks and chase DA out of town.

BTW this would be the trade that makes DA a villain. Can you imagine trading for Gordo AND Bridges in the same deal... while also offloading JC/Sexton? I don't really care about Gordo anymore but so many Jazz fans would be pissed. Add in an abuser and sending two of the most loved dudes... jazz fans would melt the Stanleys to make pitchforks and chase DA out of town.
Not the Stanleys!!!!

And Pat Riley laughs his head off... But if you are a crack..er ..pick addict then it can't be helped.

Maybe they got Collins and Collin confused.

I don’t want Bridges. Maybe if it’s a three team and Bridges goes elsewhere. You really gonna go get Bridges… take the PR hit… then sign him to any kind of long term money? Gonna trust that guy not to eff up once he’s paid. Even if you have no morals that’s enough to pass.
I'm not big on Bridges. I want to buy low. Which is why I really like Grimes. DiVincenzo took his spot and if Grimes came here he's likely our 2nd best defensive player and I expect him to shoot around 45% from the field. He'll show up with his high basketball I.Q. and will do whatever Hardy needs him to do.

KO is as good as traded. Someone will want him and I think we'll get a solid return for him.

This is from Utah Jazz Notes on Twitter. I am not advocating it but it seems like an Ainge move. Ok...dropping the bomb and running....

The Utah Jazz talks with the Charlotte Hornets were around a deal that would swap Miles Bridges and Gordon Hayward for Jordan Clarkson and Colin Sexton, sources tell @UtahJazzNotes

Zero percent chance this happens. Negative percent chance.