What's new

Potential Trade Targets

Jazz are just two games out of the #10 pick. Just sayin. If we lose to the Warriors this week, then we're right there.

We can loop GS into the Toronto deal... reroute OP to GS. Take CP3, GP2, and Moody. Getting Moody is the prize. It saves GS 13M in salary which equates to a HUGE tax savings. Like $60M or some nonsense.

Horton Heaves a Two is the elephant remaining in the living room.
If Detroit and the Raps weren't interested than I have doubts they can move him unless they are willing to take back a worse contract. Might be best to just let him expire which they probably should've just done with Beverley and Gay.

Someone give me a breakdown of the value Charlotte got for Hayward. Would have loved to have send Collins for him, even if we had to add sweetener.

Someone give me a breakdown of the value Charlotte got for Hayward. Would have loved to have send Collins for him, even if we had to add sweetener.
Micic and Mann are guys worth a look. They took on like 10-15m in salary next year between those guys and Bertans (5M guaranteed) draft comp tbd.

We will find a home for Collins in the summer... it will be in Detroit.

Micic and Mann are guys worth a look. They took on like 10-15m in salary next year between those guys and Bertans (5M guaranteed) draft comp tbd.

We will find a home for Collins in the summer... it will be in Detroit.
Detroit has gotten smarter. They arent going to deal for a guy who cant play with Duren.

Detroit has gotten smarter. They arent going to deal for a guy who cant play with Duren.
Maybe. Just think when you clear that much space you need to have something to show for it.... and they may not find good uses so they can get John Collins "for free".