What's new

Potential Trade Targets

Guess we gotta take a few more rides on the old JC roller coaster.

Yeah. Tony reported that there just weren't a lot of options for the Jazz given the $23 million in salary that would need to be matched. He's going to be a valuable trade piece this summer when it slides down to $14 million, so sounds likely that we've got a few last months with JC for his farewell.

We've traded for Kira Lewis, Otto Porter Jr. and Kevin Knox, so we can open minutes for Taylor Hendricks and Brice Sensabaugh. It sounds like we tried to trade Clarkson.

I think we're planning to keep our draft pick this year.

We've traded for Kira Lewis, Otto Porter Jr. and Kevin Knox, so we can open minutes for Taylor Hendricks and Brice Sensabaugh. It sounds like we tried to trade Clarkson.

I think we're planning to keep our draft pick this year.
IMO we need to convey that pick before '26. It would be really bad to give away the best of UTA, MIN and CLE picks to OKC in 26...

Wonder who on our roster gets bought out/released. Wonder if THT is let go. hmmmm.

One thing I love about Pat Bev... he's always excited to go wherever he gets traded. He's all in from minute 1.
I bet that's how sexton is too

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Ainge to Hardy: "See what happens when you don't play Hendricks? Just imagine who I can trade in the summer if that continues"
ezgif-8-a89e072f30.gif

IMO we need to convey that pick before '26. It would be really bad to give away the best of UTA, MIN and CLE picks to OKC in 26...
I realize that swap is valuable... but there's a solid chance we are the worst team in that group or that the diff between us and Cavs/Minny is negligible. Also a real chance we are bottom 10 this year and next year and then you have motivation to continue the trend and keep the pick altogether.