What's new

Potential Trade Targets

There appear to be some talented dudes left on the scrap heap by the side of the road as a result of today's festivities. Expect Golden State and the Lakers to do dumpster diving.

Tonight's game is going to be a cluster @#$@. The Suns also lost some players and waiting for the new guys. This will be like noon pickup games at the Y.

I was with you. It wasn't just punting on cap space for last summer it was punting on cap space for several years... and now all of a sudden the FO cares about cap space. Weird.
I hated the trade because I wanted Kessler and Tay henny minutes. Not collins minutes.

I hated the trade because I wanted Kessler and Tay henny minutes. Not collins minutes.
There were lots of ways to hate it.

Funny enough I am fine with John the player and actually like what he is doing right now. The opportunity cost there is and continues to be understated. Had we gotten a first for taking him then hell yeah, but the profit on the John Collins deal was always going to be on the buy side not the sell side. We didn't quite buy low enough.

Biggest winners for the Jazz...

Danny Ainge gets more picks
Tay Henny gets an opportunity to play somewhere other than the G-League
Walker Kessler gets KO minutes
KO moves back to the land of the Canooks

Biggest losers for the Jazz...

Hardy... he has to do more with less again or just give up on the season to develop players (rock/hard place hell)
THT remains stuck in the doghouse behind 4 other guards because he doesn't want to pass the ball and clearly no one else in the league wanted him
The 18 - 99 year old women of Utah because (as I learned in this thread) apparently OCH-eye candy is gone
JazzFanz because we secretly want to watch competitive basketball while getting all the assets necessary to compete but we can't have our cake and eat it too

Honorable mention: OKC and Dallas because Lauri Maark would make both of them legit but they di'n't or coo'n't pony up 10 1sts for him so they can just go cry about it

I'm sad that our 5 out lineup is pretty much dead without Simone or Ochai as options. Maybe Tay Henny after getting up to speed... maybe?

Who is gonna be the 3rd frontcourt starter? Are we gonna go back to Kessler + Collins with Yurt7 being the backup center? Is Luka gonna get big rotational role or will Hendricks instantly jump him in minutes?

But the hardest decission of all:
Who the f**k is gonna be able to follow Ochai as my avatar?