Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 2-12

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 1-13

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0-14

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We may also see them be pretty cautious with Lauri's hamstring since there isn't a big incentive to get him back quickly.
That might be true for the tankers, possibly the front office, but not Lauri. He has no incentive to sit out, on the contrary.

And 3 wins looks about right.

3-11 We are just not that good and play with little to no effort on defence for large portions each game. I also see no incentive to win at this point. But please, bring up the rooks and get them some minutes. Give us a reason to watch.

Wow, people are really down on the team right now. I still think there could be something to having a healthy Kessler and Lauri playing at the same time. I'm definitely not Mr. Optimism, but still think that this team is playing beneath our capabilities and could see things evening out at some point.

Lauri has the dreaded hamstring tweak and who knows how long he will be out. Also Clarkson has a "thigh contusion"and those can be nasty.

Wow, people are really down on the team right now. I still think there could be something to having a healthy Kessler and Lauri playing at the same time. I'm definitely not Mr. Optimism, but still think that this team is playing beneath our capabilities and could see things evening out at some point.
Our defense has looked much improved ever since we went back to using actual centers.

I dont buy the spacing issue theories since I dont see them. Also stats tell that despite Key/JC/THT having putrid 3P% (Sexton also only 34.8%), we still have 8th most 3PM (13.8 per game) with 18th best 3P% as a team (35.8%). Both numbers are up from last year.

I think us being bad is more about the guard competition, bad locker room vibes and lack of leadership. We just rotate too many guards and the hunger games have had a negative pressure effect. Even the bad vibes could just be a product of the hunger games + losing, and not some serious chemistry issue.

That might be true for the tankers, possibly the front office, but not Lauri. He has no incentive to sit out, on the contrary.

And 3 wins looks about right.
What is lauri's incentive to get back quickly?

I don’t mean to speak for @KqWIN but I’d imagine having a better player to share the floor with and, depending on who we had to send out for salary to NY, addition by subtraction.

Players want to play. Every game, every minute.

You're thinking of wonderful tanking losses. Lauri is probably thinking every night he should be out there helping the team win and turn this thing around, and get back into the hunt.

And also, Lauri has never topped the 68 games he played his rookie season and has averaged 58 games. Although I don't think he's injury-prone, he does a bit of a reputation for that. Every game he sits out is hurting his value in the eyes of other teams.

Players want to play. Every game, every minute.
Agreed. that is an answer to a question i didn't ask. I asked what the incentive would be.

Three lines were too much for you to read so missed the 2nd and 3rd?
What that missing games hurts his value? He is getting a max deal even if he doesn't play another game this season.