What's new

Projected Rosters and depth chart, trade resource

Ummm. Nope. A players agent is inspired by getting the most bling for Dat thang. Hill, his agent, and the jazz don't know where $$$ will be at next year. So, I think that they opted for flexibility and the market to help his value increase.

Plus, he hasn't played a game for us, so even if he likes the fit, it doesn't mean that he IS. He hasn't played a game for us. Rental, doubt it. Holding out? I would!

Hill must look at what has happened this offseason and say no way to an extension. Lin got 3/36 and he took a below market deal. Hill can likely get $20M per or close to it. Barring an injury I'd set the over/under at 4/70. Depending on how this year goes I'd probably do it. May have to trade Burks to do it.

So the user is lying? If so, isn't that infractionable?

I would assume "mistaken" rather than "lying". Not sure why you jumped to lying so quickly.

You're right.

I wouldn't even go that far. It was rumored that Hill would not extend because they want free agency in 2017. Just from a financial standpoint. Not that he wants to leave the Jazz per say.

Now I cannot provide a source but I have heard it. We will find out at some point if there is anything to it.