What's new

Proof Donovan was The Issue

Fwiw JB is supposedly a pretty bad xs and os coach. I could see how that would frustrate Donovan after having Quin.

Not to engage in pop psychology here, but Mitchell strikes me as a type of a person I'm sure we've all met at some point in our lives. Super nice and super positive when things are going well, but cannot handle thing not going well. Blames others, gets negative and surly. You know what I mean, and I'm sure you all know the type.

Not to engage in pop psychology here, but Mitchell strikes me as a type of a person I'm sure we've all met at some point in our lives. Super nice and super positive when things are going well, but cannot handle thing not going well. Blames others, gets negative and surly. You know what I mean, and I'm sure you all know the type.
Oh hell yes. And with those dudes generally there is no harm in everyday type situations but be careful building a franchise around them. DM always ALWAYS crashing other players' post game interviews is something I'll always remember. Anecdotal, I know, but it falls in line imo with an incessant, insufferable need to get all of the attention all of the time. Not a huge deal per se, and I'd root for DM if he had stayed in Utah, but for me he is the type player I enjoy watching but also need to somewhat endure. I like rooting for players I can feel good about rooting for. Caveat that we often never know who our heroes really are, obviously.

Steps off soapbox.

I just hope DM made them fire JB only to then leave them at the altar thus making our picks juicy.