What's new

Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test required to attend games

Sounds good. It doesn't effect me, since I'm a responsible adult who's not a selfish prick and have already had my shot, but cool.

The good news is that I'm a healthy adult whose immune system can eliminate the virus quickly with minimal (if any) symptoms. So even if vaccinated people like you spread the virus or the spike protein towards me, though you erroneously think you can't, my immune system can handle it.

I noticed the league turned down Andrew Wiggins religious exemption so if he does not get Vaxxed he cannot play in any games in California. Perhaps the Jazz can trade Oni for him.

The good news is that I'm a healthy adult whose immune system can eliminate the virus quickly with minimal (if any) symptoms. So even if vaccinated people like you spread the virus or the spike protein towards me, even though you erroneously think you can't, my immune system can handle it.
If your evidence of that is that you haven't caught it, well, then, you have no evidence.

The good news is that I'm a healthy adult whose immune system can eliminate the virus quickly with minimal (if any) symptoms. So even if vaccinated people like you spread the virus or the spike protein towards me, even though you erroneously think you can't, my immune system can handle it.
If you're going to put words in my mouth, you should at least be eloquent. I obviously didn't say you can't spread it if you're vaccinated. The vaccine drastically reduces your chances of spreading it, as well as the chances of your loved ones having to bury you. I gave to four funeral kickstarter funds since this thing hit, including for a dear friend. Another of those people was a 27 year old that did Crossfit. If those folks had had a vaccine they'd probably still be alive. If the people that gave them the virus had the vaccine, they'd have been far less likely to spread it, and they'd probably still be alive. Just disclosing it because yeah, I'm incredibly biased, and out of patience. I'm so tired of trying to convince people they need to care about the safety of others. So yes, not being vaccinated if you're able to be is quite selfish.

And you think you're healthy enough on your own to just...make it go away? Seriously? So you're the one guy on Earth who can catch it and just shrug it off? You're an X-Man? They should study you, maybe you could help produce a better vaccine.

If you're going to put words in my mouth, you should at least be eloquent. I obviously didn't say you can't spread it if you're vaccinated. The vaccine drastically reduces your chances of spreading it, as well as the chances of your loved ones having to bury you. I gave to four funeral kickstarter funds since this thing hit, including for a dear friend. Another of those people was a 27 year old that did Crossfit. If those folks had had a vaccine they'd probably still be alive. If the people that gave them the virus had the vaccine, they'd have been far less likely to spread it, and they'd probably still be alive. Just disclosing it because yeah, I'm incredibly biased, and out of patience. I'm so tired of trying to convince people they need to care about the safety of others. So yes, not being vaccinated if you're able to be is quite selfish.

And you think you're healthy enough on your own to just...make it go away? Seriously? So you're basically the one guy on Earth who can catch it and just shrug it off? You're an X-Man? They should study you, maybe you could help produce a better vaccine.

So you've seen the clinical evidence from Israel, where the highest rate of vaccination correlates to the highest rate of transmission and infection?
Or you've seen the public health study in England that shows people who have had at least one vaccine shot comprise the majority of hospitalizations and casualties due to covid?
Or you've seen the antibody studies from California that showed 1/3 of the population already had antibodies (evidence of exposure to covid) as early as May of 2020? Those natural antibodies are more effective than vaccine-induced immunity.

I'm sorry for the suffering and loss of those you mention, but I'm afraid you're repeating talking points about the efficacy and importance of these vaccines.

As for me, I've had zero health incidents of any kind in the past 20 years.

Vaccinated individuals also carry and transmit the virus. The vaccine ostensibly lessens symptoms in serious cases.
Fair enough.
If you want people with covid going to indoor events with lots of people then you love people getting sick and filling up hospitals and dying.

The good news is that I'm a healthy adult whose immune system can eliminate the virus quickly with minimal (if any) symptoms. So even if vaccinated people like you spread the virus or the spike protein towards me, though you erroneously think you can't, my immune system can handle it.
Said lots of dead people.
Check it: https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/
Lots of dead folks on that website who were healthy adults who thought their immune system could eliminate the virus quickly with minimal (if any) symptoms.
I sincerely hope you don't die though.

Getting vaccinated means that, if exposed, you're less likely to catch it, and if you do catch it, it's less likely to be serious. And not just a little less likely on either one of those, it's something on the order of 20 times less likely.
It’s amazing how many people don’t understand this. Why? Too much Facebook?

Said lots of dead people.
Check it: https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/
Lots of dead folks on that website who were healthy adults who thought their immune system could eliminate the virus quickly with minimal (if any) symptoms.
I sincerely hope you don't die though.
Lol I was gonna say the same thing. "God gave me a strong immune system, I don't need the vaccine!" is probably the most common thing said by the nominees/recipients in /r/hermancainaward

You are in no place to criticize some one else for logic. "You're protected but can also catch it and spread it." Pretty sure you shouldn't contradict yourself in your own comments. Lmao
You're in no place to decide who can criticize what when you don't even know what a contradiction is. In the world of science, you can catch and spread a virus while vaccinated, but still be protected from serious complications of catching the virus. That's literally one of the main points of the vaccine. Dumbass.

And keep the racist Trumpers from coming.
This is the real reason why many liberals or people who vote Democrat want vaccination laws. They think that most unvaccinated people are Republicans/conservatives (which is probably true in most regions) and thus want to do anything they can to punish them and strip them of their freedoms. But they will usually argue for this under the guise of safety or some other form of virtue signaling and not outwardly admit it like was done here.

This is the real reason why many liberals or people who vote Democrat want vaccination laws. They think that most unvaccinated people are Republicans/conservatives (which is probably true in most regions) and thus want to do anything they can to punish them and strip them of their freedoms. But they will usually argue for this under the guise of safety or some other form of virtue signaling and not outwardly admit it like was done here.
Or maybe, just maybe, WE DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO DIE.

This shouldn't be a political issue. Dolts like yourself who make it into one infuriate me. Just because you and yours we me and mine the worst, don't assume the reverse is true. Trump and his ilk are known for projection. Is this true for you, personally, as well?

And the fact that you think that public safety is "virtue signalling" is revolting.

Or maybe, just maybe, WE DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO DIE.

This shouldn't be a political issue. Dolts like yourself who make it into one infuriate me. Just because you and yours we me and mine the worst, don't assume the reverse is true. Trump and his ilk are known for projection. Is this true for you, personally, as well?

And the fact that you think that public safety is "virtue signalling" is revolting.
Dear virtue signaler,
If you sincerely don't want people to die, then at minimum you would want ALL people to get negative covid tests before attending a game.
But that's not case. You are clearly fine with only unvaccinated people having to do that. Vaccinated people can waltz right in, even if they have covid.

Now go bother other people with your fake ***, moral high ground attitude as you continue to attempt to divide people and discriminate against the group you don't see eye to eye with.

Dear virtue signaler,
If you sincerely don't want people to die, then at minimum you would want ALL people to get negative covid tests before attending a game.
But that's not case. You are clearly fine with only unvaccinated people having to do that. Vaccinated people can waltz right in, even if they have covid.

Now go bother other people with your fake ***, moral high ground attitude as you continue to attempt to divide people and discriminate against the group you don't see eye to eye with.
You can't really be this stupid can you? The chances of someone who is vaccinated having covid is much lower than someone who isn't, as I said above.

But, look, I agree with you. To achieve perfect safety, everyone should have to be tested. Even those who have a 95% lower chance, sure, test 'em all. But then, what about false negatives? I mean, those still happen, or people who simply don't have enough detectable viral load yet. So, really, we should have just kept everything closed. No sports, no dining out, no parties, no conferences (well, OK, that one wouldn't be so bad).

See, the deal was, we'd reopen things when we had a good vaccine, and in exchange PEOPLE WOULD GET THE VACCINE. But some people haven't upheld their end of the bargain.