What's new

Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test required to attend games

This is so weird. My phone won't display embedded tweets. In the original post it is just blank, if I quote it, like this one, all I see is like this (I took off the leading bracket so it's visible to others the way I see it.)

MEDIA=twitter]1441448228793159685[/MEDIA]

I don't have a problem with it. Everyone can come provided they are clean. Seems like a good way to stage fun environments without fear of spreading illness.

Having fans in seats means everything in sports.

Stupid. If you're afraid of getting sick, then stay home and watch the game on tv. Or get vaccinated and wear an n95 mask and not have to worry about serious complications from getting covid. Either way what others do should be none of your business at this point.

Utah residents would have been in a good position to protest this by not going to games, but there might be enough liberals that have migrated here from other states to alleviate the impact of a boycott.

Stupid. If you're afraid of getting sick, then stay home and watch the game on tv.
If you're afraid of getting vaccinated, then stay home and watch the game on TV.

I think that logic is equally valid both ways.

Either way what others do should be none of your business at this point.
Do you also oppose drunk driving laws, because other people driving drunk is no one else's business?

Stupid. If you're afraid of getting vaccinated or tested then stay home and watch the game on tv.
Works both ways.
Edit: one brow beat me to it

If you're afraid of getting vaccinated, then stay home and watch the game on TV.

I think that logic is equally valid both ways.

Do you also oppose drunk driving laws, because other people driving drunk is no one else's business?
First of all, logic is not your forte, and this will be my last response to you since I can since you are not worth any more of my time.
The drunk driving analogy is not even remotely the same as vaccinated vs unvaccinated. If you get vaccinated, then you are protected, regardless if other people are vaccinated. You can't get a jab to your arm and suddenly have your car become a tank that will be impervious to drunk drivers crashing into you.

Also, both vaccinated and unvaccinated people can still catch covid and spread it. Moreover, unvaccinated people who already had covid are scientifically less of a "safety risk" than vaccinated people who never had covid.

If safety was really the concern, then they would require ALL people to have a test the day before to prove that they don't have covid. And again this shouldn't happen because illness is a part of life and people have options to protect against any serious complications that can arise from covid, regardless of what other people do.

Excellent two for one. Help keep the arena safe with thousands in tight spaces attending. And keep the racist Trumpers from coming. I fully support vaccine mandates. Everyone should be vaccinated to end this pandemic. No one should have to worry about getting sick from a jazz game. Well, unless we’re playing the Clippers. That last series still makes me puke.

......If you get vaccinated, then you are protected, regardless if other people are vaccinated....
...Also, both vaccinated and unvaccinated people can still catch covid and spread it. ....
You are in no place to criticize some one else for logic. "You're protected but can also catch it and spread it." Pretty sure you shouldn't contradict yourself in your own comments. Lmao