What's new

Props to Pops

Im with the Pels and Spurs, never reward petulant children. Nobody is naive here, everyone has commercial interests and caving into player pressure only weakens your organisation, you'll end up becoming a feeder team for the bigger markets.

Pels and Spurs both should have stopped paying them. Just look at how European football works, AD would have been training with the youth team.

Im with the Pels and Spurs, never reward petulant children. Nobody is naive here, everyone has commercial interests and caving into player pressure only weakens your organisation, you'll end up becoming a feeder team for the bigger markets.

Pels and Spurs both should have stopped paying them. Just look at how European football works, AD would have been training with the youth team.
Good post but I don't think they have the option to not pay them

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah but there is such a thing as cutting off your nose to spite your face. Spurs could have gotten a better deal I believe and I think that initial Laker offer to the Pels was a little more attractive as well.

Yeah but there is such a thing as cutting off your nose to spite your face. Spurs could have gotten a better deal I believe and I think that initial Laker offer to the Pels was a little more attractive as well.

It was a smart move to trade him to the East. Why trade him to a potential conference rival? Hell in football, the big teams sell you to another country. Doing your competitors favors is bad business.