What's new

Protestors storm capital

Nope, I voted for Ron Paul in 2012 and Gary Johnson in 2016. I voted for Trump in 2020 after seeing what the communist punks were doing in Seattle and Portland.
So you voted for the guy that had Seattle and Portland happen under his presidency? Lol.

Thats like voting for trump because you hate impeachment hearings.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

No, the underbelly voted for Biden. I mean have you seen those mug shots of the Antifa child predators?
Nope. Haven't been given copies of their voter ballots either.
I don't think Biden was/is a favorite of Antifa.

I'm guessing they liked Bernie, warren, mayor Pete, Chang, and many more a lot better than long time establishment Biden.

Yup, Biden voters....Anything but Trump, you supported child predators @fishonjazz
I remember trump and Epstein kicking it.
Plus trump wanted to date his own daughter.
You support all pedophiles and all incestual relationships now.

(Btw, I don't support Antifa)

I remember trump and Epstein kicking it.
Plus trump wanted to date his own daughter.
You support all pedophiles and all incestual relationships now.

(Btw, I don't support Antifa)
Yeah, you do support Antifa. I've never once seen you denounce them on this board until now. When all your usual commies on the site support it, Red, Thriller, you dont say anything. Now the facts on these child predators comes out and you want to act all "I don't support Antifa". Screw you, you supported them all last summer.

When Rhitenhouse killed two child predators and injured a domestic abuser, you were on the side of Antifa burning down those peoples businesses, and against people defending private property.

You stand for the Marxists and their ideals, I stand for the Constitution.

LOL

Someone really doesn’t want to answer this question. For those of you with kids, you know what it means when your child rambles like this

Also, why should he serve investigating when he at least talked to the president on Jan 6? Was he helping to plan the insurrection?

Yeah, you do support Antifa. I've never once seen you denounce them on this board until now. When all your usual commies on the site support it, Red, Thriller, you dont say anything. Now the facts on these child predators comes out and you want to act all "I don't support Antifa". Screw you, you supported them all last summer.

When Rhitenhouse killed two child predators and injured a domestic abuser, you were on the side of Antifa burning down those peoples businesses, and against people defending private property.

You stand for the Marxists and their ideals, I stand for the Constitution.
I denounce Antifa!
There.

You still loving incestual pedophiles though. Not once have I seen you denounce them.

So there was a cop giving his testimony of what he witnessed at the Capitol on January 6th and while he was testifying he got a voicemail.
Listen to how horrible the voicemail to this cop was. Talks about how if this guy was there that day he would have killed all the cops there and calls the cop a ****** (rymes with maggot) a bunch of times. Calls him a ***** (rymes with wussy). Calls him a ****er (rymes with trucker). Goes on for about a minute. It's disgusting

The cops explanation for getting that voicemail was simple and on point. This is what happens when you tell the truth to trump america.

You can watch the video in the link and the voicemail is played near the end of the video. I recommend watching the whole video though.

So there was a cop giving his testimony of what he witnessed at the Capitol on January 6th and while he was testifying he got a voicemail.
Listen to how horrible the voicemail to this cop was. Talks about how if this guy was there that day he would have killed all the cops there and calls the cop a ****** (rymes with maggot) a bunch of times. Calls him a ***** (rymes with wussy). Calls him a ****er (rymes with trucker). Goes on for about a minute. It's disgusting

The cops explanation for getting that voicemail was simple and on point. This is what happens when you tell the truth to trump america.

You can watch the video in the link and the voicemail is played near the end of the video. I recommend watching the whole video though.

Back the Blue! Until it’s inconvenient to. Then **** the police ****ing ***** f****ts

amiright??? MAGA

The thing that’s becoming more and more apparent everyday is the cruelty. That voice mail combined with Fox News mocking those officers is just so beyond the pale. Yet I’m sure by next week republicans and their propaganda will find a way to be even worse:

Honestly, it reminds me of Newtown when Alex Jones called the children crisis actors. It was bat **** crazy at the time. Now it’s just the norm for republicans to attack kids, bash grieving parents, or to belittle police officers who thwarted their coup attempt.

There is no bottom. The cruelty is the point. Trumpism is just giving the okay for people to act their worst.

I wish I could go back to 2002. I’d love to talk to myself and inform my younger version that in 2021, republicans would be:

* Bashing the military, calling them losers, suckers, and cowards.
* Bashing Dick Cheney’s daughter, calling her a Pelosi Republican. And mocking all the Bush and Romney families.
* Attacking the police.
* Calling for the overthrow of democracy. Maybe iraq should invade us and provide us with democracy???

What’s sad is that not a single poster on this website believes those police officers are ******* or cowards. Not a single one agrees with Ingraham that they’re crisis actors. But none of them are going to admit it. They’re too far down the rabbit hole. They can’t admit they Trumpism is toxic and that what happened on Jan 6 was completely wrong. They can’t admit that Donald needs to be held accountable. They can’t do it. Dear Leader is just too crucial for their self esteem.

The only confirmed, elected child predator in Congress/the White House is Matt Gaetz, a favorite of your conservative buddies.
That's not true, if you want to say "alleged"" okay, if he's guilty he should pay.
I denounce Antifa!
There.

You still loving incestual pedophiles though. Not once have I seen you denounce them.
I've never once backed pedophiles, you backed Antifa and its pedo followers all last year, you didnt say **** when they were being discussed.
Looks like you stuck to your vow real well.
Well I had a choice...

Vote for Donald Trump....or vote for Commie/Marxism burning down cities, a Dad whos values taught his son to boink his dead brothers wife and their kid while smoking crack, a guy who took Millions from Ukraine and China, a globalist shill....Yeah, I'll break my vow for that LMAO

Back the Blue! Until it’s inconvenient to. Then **** the police ****ing ***** f****ts

amiright??? MAGA
You dont even deserve a response for this poptart. You Antifa cucks have been calling for the destruction of the police force for over a year, you all assaulted cops for over a year, you all tried to burn down a federal courthouse in Portland that was housing 100's of LEO's. These paid actors like Michael "Antifa from Syria" Fanone are a disgrace and the truth will be made public on these crisis actors.

What’s sad is that not a single poster on this website believes those police officers are ******* or cowards. Not a single one agrees with Ingraham that they’re crisis actors. But none of them are going to admit it. They’re too far down the rabbit hole. They can’t admit they Trumpism is toxic and that what happened on Jan 6 was completely wrong. They can’t admit that Donald needs to be held accountable. They can’t do it. Dear Leader is just too crucial for their self esteem.
Wrong....heres a poster right here that believes Michael "Antifa from Syria" Fanone is a crisis actor. I watched the videos of cops letting people in the Capitol, you cant keep running with your ******** narrative.

That's not true, if you want to say "alleged"" okay, if he's guilty he should pay.
I said "confirmed", not "convicted". It's been confirmed in a few ways.

These paid actors like Michael "Antifa from Syria" Fanone are a disgrace and the truth will be made public on these crisis actors.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wrong....heres a poster right here that believes Michael "Antifa from Syria" Fanone is a crisis actor. I watched the videos of cops letting people in the Capitol, you cant keep running with your ******** narrative.
I know this is hard for you to understand, but different officers behaved differently at different times and places.

I've never once backed pedophiles, you backed Antifa and its pedo followers all last year, you didnt say **** when they were being discussed.

Well I had a choice...

Vote for Donald Trump....or vote for Commie/Marxism burning down cities, a Dad whos values taught his son to boink his dead brothers wife and their kid while smoking crack, a guy who took Millions from Ukraine and China, a globalist shill....Yeah, I'll break my vow for that LMAO

You dont even deserve a response for this poptart. You Antifa cucks have been calling for the destruction of the police force for over a year, you all assaulted cops for over a year, you all tried to burn down a federal courthouse in Portland that was housing 100's of LEO's. These paid actors like Michael "Antifa from Syria" Fanone are a disgrace and the truth will be made public on these crisis actors.

You voted for trump and backed all the pedophiles that ever existed. I saw the t-shirt that you and your uncle got for you that said go pedophiles on it

You voted for trump and backed all the pedophiles that ever existed. I saw the t-shirt that you and your uncle got for you that said go pedophiles on it

Oh, that must of been the time I caught you in the back of your dads pickup tossing his salad.

That's why he bought you that belt, so when you pulled your head out of his ***, you could remember your name. Does the sock with you know?