What's new

Protestors storm capital

We realized that Republicans decided to forfeit their choice of choosing a bipartisan commission to investigate this, right?
We also realize that even right now the commission is bipartisan, with Cheney and Kinzinger. Both of whom are much more conservative than Trump

Facts matter.
Then why lie?

What does more Conservative mean to you, more hawkish foreign policy using foreign intervention to prop up 3rd world dictators? No, you see, thats Neo-Liberalism and Neo-Conservatism.

Hack is trying so hard to trigger people and missing. Its reallty cute how much he cares about trolling.

Hack is trying so hard to trigger people and missing. Its reallty cute how much he cares about trolling.
I don't know why you continue to assume I'm Hack, I'm not. I'm not trying to trigger people, just stating facts to our resident commies.

Pelosi should be there to challenge Trump, but those hostile to Pelosi should also be there to challenge Pelosi. I would have had the same objection if Trump had handpicked the Senators allowed to see the Mueller Report or preside over impeachment. Pelosi has kicked off anyone who could steer things in an uncomfortable direction. It is unprecedented and has delegitimized the whole proceeding.
Cheney is hostile to pelosi. She is an ardent republican and hates the policies of the democrats.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

If this is all already known , do you believe this "investigation" is a waste of everyone's time and money? If everything is known from the beginning, is it then an investigation at all or is it simply a show?
I believe this investigation is a waste of time. No investigation is needed as we all watched what happened.
Way back before the election even began trump knew he was going to lose so he started saying the election would be stolen from him. Gotta get those seeds planted early.
Then he lost the election (which should be everyone's expected result when you look at his approval ratings.) and quickly painted himself as a victim (look at his history. He always does this when he loses at anything) and created a bunch of enemies for his supporters to direct their hate towards. Then when they were at their most riled up, he riled them up further and pointed them to the capitol and told them to fight like hell.

I think the investigation is pointless.

Then why lie?

What does more Conservative mean to you, more hawkish foreign policy using foreign intervention to prop up 3rd world dictators? No, you see, thats Neo-Liberalism and Neo-Conservatism.
Well, I mean most people are more conservative than trump. He was a lifelong democrat.

I don't know why you continue to assume I'm Hack, I'm not. I'm not trying to trigger people, just stating facts to our resident commies.
Sure you're not. It's telling that you have been called hack many times before this and never denied it before.

I believe this investigation is a waste of time. No investigation is needed as we all watched what happened.
Way back before the election even began trump knew he was going to lose so he started saying the election would be stolen from him. Gotta get those seeds planted early.
Then he lost the election (which should be everyone's expected result when you look at his approval ratings.) and quickly painted himself as a victim (look at his history. He always does this when he loses at anything) and created a bunch of enemies for his supporters to direct their hate towards. Then when they were at their most riled up, he riled them up further and pointed them to the capitol and told them to fight like hell.

I think the investigation is pointless.
Well said. I strongly respect your opinion here even though it differs slightly from my own.

Sure you're not. It's telling that you have been called hack many times before this and never denied it before.

Are you kidding me, when I moved over here from the original JazzFanz I got the same ****. There were multiple posters who said "I dont think it's Hack", I've stated multiple times I'm not Hack. You just have SFB so your long term memory isn't that great. Hence why I asked before if you or your Dad had bought that belt with your name on it yet?

okay bro! Hax isnt hack... lol. I missed all your fact section though resident commie friend, so sorry.

Are you kidding me, when I moved over here from the original JazzFanz I got the same ****. There were multiple posters who said "I dont think it's Hack", I've stated multiple times I'm not Hack. You just have SFB so your long term memory isn't that great. Hence why I asked before if you or your Dad had bought that belt with your name on it yet?

And I asked you if you and your mom bought that hat with your name on it but you never answered.
Your SFB is obviously messing up your long term memory.

I agree in one sense, and in some ways, this committee will be as much about show as about investigating. It's going to be about pulling back the curtain, but many of us already know the who it behind it.

Until he realized that D’s couldn’t stand anything about him and if he wanted office he would have to appeal to the underbelly of our society. Have to admit he hit that one out of the park.
No, the underbelly voted for Biden. I mean have you seen those mug shots of the Antifa child predators?