What's new

Quin Snyder is the new coach

I like the look and sound of Snyder

I think he has what it takes to be a great coach and take the Jazz to a new level

He also looks like a handsome serial killer

This is a good thing

So Coach Snyder and Trey met up today at the ZBC.

Trey Burke ✔ @Trey_Burke3
Great meeting with Coach Snyder today at the practice facility! Already getting comfortable with him . Very Excited about the future!

I thought they were barred from contacting players until 07/01/14...or is that only free agents?

Was listening to David Locke's interview today when hit me. Are Quin and Matthew Lillard brothers? They sound identical and look like they could be siblings.

2FzaJ0n.jpg

Maybe Im in the minority here but all these posts talking about Snyders's looks and **** are so ****ing boring.

Messina has too much spotlight and success to come to Utah and assist the head coach.

...unless he wants an NBA head coaching job. In that case, it's probably far easier to be hired as an NBA lead assistant than as a European head coach. So I can see Messina deciding to do this for a couple of years if that's his goal.

...unless he wants an NBA head coaching job. In that case, it's probably far easier to be hired as an NBA lead assistant than as a European head coach. So I can see Messina deciding to do this for a couple of years if that's his goal.
Honestly, I would be amazed if he ever takes an assistant job in the NBA in this stage of his career, let alone Utah.

Perhaps if he was given a title of "Associate Head Coach" or something like that and a team paid him pretty close to what Euro coaches make. IINM, ECTYA said he's paid around $1.5M. I don't see him coming over to Utah under Snyder. Far more likely to be Blatt breaking the Euro-barrier after a couple of seasons at GS.

I like the look and sound of Snyder

I think he has what it takes to be a great coach and take the Jazz to a new level

He also looks like a handsome serial killer

This is a good thing

his interview with locke just proved me one more time that he's just an awesome assistant coach

Jonathan Rinehart @jonrinehart
. @utahjazz head coach Quin Snyder will be a guest on @ESPN700 with @espn700bill and @realOCsports at 5:05 p.m. today.

Text your questions for the coach now.