What's new

Quotes from Heat forums-"oh my god i wanna cut my d*** off watching this"

I looked at the standings and was like we moving up today! Then I saw we were playing the jazz and I was like damn.
Prescient
I’m sorry...we’re about to get JINGLED
Also prescient.
Alright last night Utah had 4 players shoot 25+ points so there’s no way they can be that hot again on a b2b game right? ._.
Hmmm
This supposed to be the hottest team in the NBA rn? Idk chief, shiettttttt lol

I’m not impressed so far lol
Wait for it....
Bozack Bojangles and Joe Pringles are gonna pop and not stop tonight. Whistling buttholes after they are done with us. Like the sound coming from a seashell
lolol best quote. It really is poetry, damn near a haiku
I don't know how this works. Should I be scared of Royce O'neale and Georges
Yes. Very.
This game also shows how elite the Jazz are, coming off a b2b against the Bucks without Conley and they're still playing great.
This guy gets it.
I feel like we're lucky Utah couldn't shoot in the first
This guy also gets it.
What the actual **** happened
Perfectly encapsulates all of our competition recently.
These Jazz 3rd stringers are trash af
Gotta take what solace you can bro.
Let’s be fair. Jazz are amazing this year. They look sharp, healthy and lethal. They just nail their stuff for 48 minutes and have it working on all cylinders.
Another guy that gets it.
Dread it. Run from it. Gobert still wait
FEAR THE MOTHER****ING HYDRA BITCH!!

If any lurker is out there looking for a good username, or if anyone is looking to fire up an alt, “Whistling Buttleholes” should be high on the username list.
That's the new name for our punk band.

If any lurker is out there looking for a good username, or if anyone is looking to fire up an alt, “Whistling Buttleholes” should be high on the username list.
I was just about to give another shout-out to the phrase "whistling buttholes". Such a good phrase.
I would like to shake that heat fans hand. After he washes it though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

This year, I've noticed Rudy running on the fast break; is this a new part of his game or was I slow to pick up on it?
He doesn't have to play as many minutes and I bet that is making a difference in both his energy level and the strategy. I think he has always had it as a part of his game. Now it's just a bigger part.

LOL we score our 4th point of the quarter and the Jazz coach calls a timeout to “halt our momentum”

CgupXD.gif

This year, I've noticed Rudy running on the fast break; is this a new part of his game or was I slow to pick up on it?
He used to run down the lane as an option for a pass but this year he is running to pull in defenders so others can get their shots off. If the basket is not there, he is settled in so we can quickstart our sets.

Notice how he doesn't even inbound the ball. When the ballhandler brings the ball up, he is already there setting screens.