2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
One win away from being tied for 6th.

Man the spread is -5 lmao

They are on a 2nd game of a B2B , Heat win 5 in a row

Let’s go Heat

Let’s hope the Jazz are wore out from that Bucks game

We got this... 5 game winning streak here we come.

Probably toughest game of the season so far. Win or lose I just wanna see a good defensive effort

If we win this I think its safe to say we win the championship this year

It is insane how much the Jazz have changed their identity the last few years

I looked at the standings and was like we moving up today! Then I saw we were playing the jazz and I was like damn.

I’m sorry...we’re about to get JINGLED

This is a game where we need Bam to hit his shot so Rudy won't camp in the paint since he's like a damn wall when it comes to rim protection.

Alright last night Utah had 4 players shoot 25+ points so there’s no way they can be that hot again on a b2b game right? ._.

i feel like ppl forget heat @ jazz is a traditional loss like every season i don’t think i’ve ever watched us win 1 game in utah

We need a 40 pointer game from KO to counter Joe Ingles

I swear if we see another passive, timid, scared Bam again, I’m gonna lose my ish!

I love this jazz court and jerseys

Joe Ingles and Bogdanovic arent the same person??

Haven’t been paying attention to the Jazz this season, how important is Conley to Utah? Or have they been better without him playing?

He’s like top 8 in the league In real plus minus

Jazz got a nice court

Jazz jerseys and court are fire yo

Heat need to take advantage because the Jazz are obviously tired

Man, a scalp here would be so huge for us.

Bam isn't making his shots but he's being aggressive and forcing Gobert away from the rim in other news Kelly Olynyk is still trash.

This supposed to be the hottest team in the NBA rn? Idk chief, shiettttttt lol

I’m not impressed so far lol

This is a great start, so let's keep it up and not collapse later in the game like we did before

Best I've seen them defensively all year

This court looks like the paint samples at a Home Depot

LOL we score our 4th point of the quarter and the Jazz coach calls a timeout to “halt our momentum”

Future COTY right there

If they stop the jazz tonight it will send a chill down the bone of other teams... It will send the message that the heat are back

Let's get it. If we do win, it will be a huge confidence boost for our team. Beating a team like Utah when they're rolling right now and are "the best team in the West" according to Giannis Antetokounmpo will help the Heat in a lot of ways

Gobert is going to bother Jimmy and Bam so much at the rim. We can't win this if KO, Duncan, Herro have bad games

Yawn the Jazz are the only NBA team that hasn't had to deal with Covid or injuries. Under normal circumstances there's zero chance they're top 5 in offense and defense.

Never should have fallen in a 7 games under .500 hole. Our saving grace is that basically everyone but like 7 teams suck so we're far from out of it.

Its a big test OP. Pull that off and we are in the playoff picture.
Jazz are playing great basketball for sue. We need more help. Jimmy can't win them all alone.

We got Herro back in Utah. There is a chance.

Maybe they'll be tired from the b2b? I'd love to take this one but they've been on a roll and Bam is likely to struggle a lot vs Gobert.

eastern conf suck butt

Conley is out and Herro is back.

If we drain our 3's we got this, I have faith in op even if he has lost belief in himself.

My man Jinglin’ Joe gonna give Iggie a hernia tonight

Bozack Bojangles and Joe Pringles are gonna pop and not stop tonight. Whistling buttholes after they are done with us. Like the sound coming from a seashell.

I just want a competitive game. D-wade Mitchell is going to bust the Heat up, naturally, and they have so much size and length on us. But if Jimmy and Bam can do their thing and keep it close, maybe Herro can do hero things in the 4th and we can steal it.

I don't know how this works. Should I be scared of Royce O'neale and Georges Niang?

I've never heard of Royce O'Neale before today so it's obvious to me Oinkie is going to get roasted.

Gonna have to be hitting our 3's this game. Not gonna win inside against Gobert.

I’d love to see an assertive and aggressive Bam challenge Gobert at the rim consistently tonight

Oddly looks like we matchup well here. At least the starters

Great start, and good that the Jazz are on a back to back

Looking pretty energized tonight​

there missing everything​

mitchells a d wade clone​

Utah has no answer for Butler. He’s controlling the game so far

Bam's shooting, just not falling.
All are good shots. Don't lose confidence and keep shooting them as they come.

We need to calm down and get to our spots​

Seems like jazz have tweaked their defense to disrupt our plays.

utah couldnt make a shot and there leading​

Bogi and Ingles such major pains in the asses

We finally look like the team we really are... still need health

Precious being completely invisible the past few games hasn't helped either.

But yeah PF Iggy doesn't work

Jazz defending PNR with 2 people​

And have good size to switch off ball screens.

Miami has to be better attacking the drop. If they cant hit some middies or figure out how to manipulate Gobert a little this is gonna continue to be tough sledding.

Gobert is dominating this game.

Mitchell is such a powder keg

If the possession ends with an Iguodala 3 point attempt, it’s a win for the defense 95% of the time

Niang is a solid player. Utah is filled is all around solid players.

Do u guys remember what offense looks like. I forgot

Weird 1st half​

Same number of field goals attempted.

Miami turned ball over more but won rebounding battle.

Utah hit more shots but Miami made more 3s.

Main difference is Utah got more free throws and shot a better percentage. Jimmy being the only Heater with a free throw is emblematic of why they are struggling.

utah was missing everything in the first qtr.gobert dominating?the heat have 2 allstars and a bunch of ok to below avg players​

Great D by Gobert.

Miami shot 36% in the paint and has 9 turnovers with noone but Jimmy getting a free throw.

DOM
IN
ATE

We can't keep blaming refs...we're playing like ******* on both ends

Mitchell a beast, my god

Mitchell is so fun to watch.

Precious is unplayable right now. We are in huge trouple with big depth.

Hard to hate on the Jazz. Mitchell is one of the most wholesome stars in the league

The Jazz are a hell of a team. Would definitely root for them if they face the Lakers in the WCF. That being said our roster a whole lot of issues right now.

This game also shows how elite the Jazz are, coming off a b2b against the Bucks without Conley and they're still playing great.

Their depth is what certain Heat fans thought of our "depth"

Mitchell makes me miss Wade :(

Obviously we aren’t gonna blowout a 21-5 team but I’m not trying to get blown out ourselves

This Jazz team​

Aside from their starting 5, I can only recognize 3 players from their bench.
Favors, Clarkson, Niang.
The rest are pretty unknown: Miye Oni? Elijah Hughes?Udoka Azuibuke?Trent Forrest?
Point is, this team is playing extremely well when they are 21-5 but virtually have no bench.

Part just bad shooting night, part is Gobert making them too hesitant.

Gobert has such a big impact beyond the numbers​

5 minutes without a score, this team man lol

Frustrating to watch Bam get into the paint and then retreat.

Utah killing us on drives atm.

Need Butler to give us something on offense. 4/8 from the line ain’t gonna do it.

I feel like we're lucky Utah couldn't shoot in the first half

Ouch down by 21...​

That unraveled quickly.

gobert def intimidates bam .hes not even looking to do anything half the time vs rudy.way to passive​

if jimmy can do his thing .get near a triple double we can hang with them.if not no shot​

I get not challenging Gobert in the paint but he needs to take those midrange jumpers. He's always looking to pass. Its annoying.

Im pretty sure this coaches are not dumb. Being down 5 in the half is different than being down 5 with 2 minutes to go. At the half is pretty much 50/50 whose gonna win. With 2 minutes to go the advantage is overwhemingly with the team with the lead. So unfairly loosing 2 points has a much bigger effect in the 4th quarter than it does in the 1st half. If refs were limited to one bad call per game, you can use your challenges whenever but they are not. And a mistake in the 4th quarter has a much bigger effect on the game than one in the 1st half. You have to less time to make up those points. Basketball isn't math, time of play matters.

There is no way our offense is this bad

*** whooping

Just straight out emberassing. 15-0 runs in the nba doesn’t happen anymore but seems like it does with this team a lot

Ok I understand Gobert is a good shot blocker, but you still have to try and go at him. Make him have to think about blocking you everytime.

Will forever hate the Denver nuggets for trading that 13th overall pick to the jazz in 2017. I’m almost certain the heat would have selected Donovan Mitchel at 14th .

How is Gobert never called for 3 seconds dude is always camped

Mitchell is like a hybrid of Wade and Dame

Lol Gobert gets called for exactly nothing always.

There’s levels to this ****. Jazz are actually championship contenders. We’re first or second round exit in the east

32 to 6 run for Utah.

The 17 point run is defined by Miami's continued below-par play and the Jazz playing normal. This result is inevitable unless we are 100% engaged. We are not at all.

Nearly 7mins with no score wow

Time to make some panic trades.

18-4 so far in the 3rd quarter.

Will Miami be over 50 points by the end of the 3rd?

Hello turd quarter my old friend

Jazz shooting sub 25% from 3 and we are getting blown out LOL

Whew Spida

Living in Utah looks like some Truman Show ****

Wow Utah has amazing defense sheesh

Spida really the player whose game is closest to DWade

Jimmy is very clearly the best player on the court

I really like watching Donovan Mitchell play tho.

Mitchell is a lot better this season. Seems like he has way more confidence and is doing exactly what he wants to. Good for him

So many 3s by the guys who don’t have that shot. Wtf

Mitchell heating up is no bueno

Man I don’t see us coming back against this jazz team. Deficits against them feel way bigger than what they actually are

Damn we look like **** rn, Jazz the real deal

This a joke bruh

Jazz team is amazing I don’t know if they can beat the lakers but there amazing

oh my god i wanna cut my dick off watching this

lmfao they are just clowning us now

Jazz blew out the bucks last night they’re really ****ing good

This is a really crazy collapse

I missed the start of the third. What the hell happened lmao

What the actual **** happened?

This is insulting. Waited all day to watch this hot trash.

bro we are literally getting the ball, turning it over, failing to defend and repeating

Damn remember when our ball movement looked like what Utah is doing?

The west is just different.

love the heat but gotta turn this one off for my own sake

Well its 4am and im still watching. Time to put on my clown make up I guess.

So sick of this team coming out with nothing after half time... incredible... 6 minutes in and not a single basket!

Beautiful ball movements and with a good teamwork by d jazz

How do you let them score 16 points coming back into the 2nd half while you remain at 42 points? Wow!

Please for the love of god, make a trade. We need a rebounder and we need someone like Lowry or Oladipo. We aren’t gonna go far with this current roster.

Pain. That’s why the jazz are the best team in the league tho

That was an ugly 2nd half...i'm turning it off can't watch this anymore lol.

Sloppy turnovers, no defense and no one can hit even an easy shot just yuck...

Oh ****! Watch out guys, we're only down 15 now!

Man. Theyre good.

Gobert dominated Bam today.

Bro look at the Jazz man it's like a 2k game, they pass the ball so much

we can't hit open shots and the team looks like they're running through mud with covid inhalers on. it's not good.

Bogdanovic has no bag hes just running at the rim full speed and no ones stopping him

Don’t know how Gobert grabbed that rebound, Jesus

Imagine being a professional basketball player and never learning that a moving screen is illegal

Damn WTF Bam do to Spida ??

Ingles looks like someone you'd play with at LA Fitness or something.

Paint defense is down bad.. we got Joe Ingles driving on us

Yeah Gobert is pretty good

This is sad they're just bullying us

Why does Bogan keep blowing his hand lmao?

These guys just beat the bucks last night.. they're playing like they've had few days off

They are on the second leg of a back to back and aren’t even shooting well from 3. This is embarrassing

Yo wtf happened I take a shower at half, come back and we’re down 20??????

Holy **** that was our first points of the 3rd???

Damn they shooting significantly worse on threes than us but we down 20. The **** did they have to eat on the plane?

This is just a terrible combination of blind refs and terrible offense

I mean i expected Utah to win with their record this season and all, but this fight we're putting up is non existent

we have 48, 3 mins left in 3rd... 6 points this quarter...

We’re not good enough to beat the best team in the league with Butler putting up 6. Never gonna happen

These Jazz 3rd stringers are trash af

Imagine being the best team in the league currently and needing the refs to bail you out literally every possession because your shooting is garbage.

wonder if their refs have anything to them winning their last 17

Snyder calls a time out and makes adjustments every time we go on a two score run lol

Clarkson is the type of player who goes Crazy against us

This Jazz team is so deep that it can just bring out Favors like that to matchup against Bam better

They play some tough D you can't deny that

Is Gobert coughing all over that ball that its slippery tonight?

Wow gobert jumped twice to defend bam. Why didn't bam yam it when gobert was in the air?

This is as much on the coaching as the players. Look at their faces, devoid of energy and passion. They need to be reminded that they're playing in a professional league.

The refs just won’t let our D do anything but Gobert can do whatever the **** he wants

When Mitchell gets a switch onto anybody that isn't Jimmy or Bam it's pretty much lights out. Dude doesn't even call for a screen he just blows up our defense.

Ohhh **** we getting ****ed hard rn

Rudy Gobert should get a def 3 sec violation almost every possession

Damn... Idk what to say lmao watching this run is depressing as ****

I can live with watching a ****** team. I can't live with watching a ****** team that has no draft picks. this is brutal.

We’ve been terrified inside the ark all night! Govern and the Jazz defence has been amazing tbh

Bam's lack of aggressiveness is pissing me off who cares if Gobert tries to block you try to get him to foul you.

Joe Ingles reminds me of Mr. Crocker lol

Imagine if this jazz team wins the championship and yet the one with Karl Malone and John Stockton didn’t lol

Old white guys just bullying to the rim

Can’t score for **** and getting dicked by dudes who look like politicians

This Jazz team might be for real.

57 points after 3 quarters ain't it chief

This dude 81 is climbing over everyone’s back and drawing fouls? What the ****

You know a game isn’t going well when you’re already down to 2 timeouts left with 10 minutes still to go in the 4th

I decided not to watch after half time hoping that maybe they would do something magical and I see that it didn’t happen as I thought it would

They destroying us without their 3rd best player good lord I hope we bounce back the next couple of games

Everyone on the jazz gets superstar calls

Tell ya what if Utah is defending like this is. Go downhill all game!

Let’s be fair. Jazz are amazing this year. They look sharp, healthy and lethal. They just nail their stuff for 48 minutes and have it working on all cylinders.

This game was pretty well defined by Miami’s inability to score against the drop defense and more specifically Gobert at the rim. Butler was off, Dragic was out, and Herro was inadequate.

Dread it. Run from it. Gobert still waits.

Heat played a tough game but Utah just had more luck with their shots tonight. It was a very competitive game and I’m still a loyal HEAT FAN regardless.

Heat came out in the second half cold af that’s why we lost! Plus Gobert brought that virus in it’s hard to score on that man

We got exposed tonight. We’re just not good enough tbh. I think we need to trade for a real superstar. Someone who will carry us to the W while Jimmy Buckets is busy stat padding. We also need bigs too. Spo’s small ball is pretty much outdated in today’s league filled with stretch 4 and 5s. Expecting another L the next game lol

Bruh. Utah is playing like the new GS. No surprise here.

How do you go scoreless for 7 minutes to open the 2nd half

Jazz got destroy all east team..

Jazz defeat Heat 112-94 while shooting just 26% from 3

I've seen a lot of people trying to suggest the Jazz depend on the 3 and they would crumble any night where the 3 stops falling. Games like this demonstrate that the Jazz are much more of a complete package than many like to admit.

Rudy gobert is so good man is dominating on the defensive side like I haven't seen in a long time

On the second night of a back-to-back

Proof the jazz can play contending basketball without the 3pt shooting hot streak

Not to harp on the Jazz's impressive defense but our offense is also just kinda *** lol

Basketball is a simple game. 10 men run around the court putting the ball through the hoop back and fourth and after 48 minutes, the Jazz win.

How the **** is Utah so good even without Conley?

Jazz dominate the Heat on a back to back despite bad 3 point shooting and no Conley.

Gobert was good before obviously but he's taken another leap it's just so hard to play inside when he's there

Rudy legitimately has to be the most underrated player in the league and by a mile.

The Jazz have a similar situation in which Mitchell and Gobert aren’t going for 50+ combined each night. They brought in Conley, Clarkson, and Bogdanovic to get buckets and now they’re rolling.

Really good team and fun to watch on offense

Damn the Jazz are legit. But, so is STRUS!

**** Bam and his overly-constant addiction of passing the ball from within the arc.

Well the Jazz are the champa of the East after this week.

Good effort IMO they just wrecked our offense. We really need another ball handler/scorer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Utah has no answer for Butler. He’s controlling the game so far
giphy-downsized-large.gif

the Jazz are the only NBA team that hasn't had to deal with Covid or injuries. Under normal circumstances there's zero chance they're top 5 in offense and defense
Gif-John.gif

Hard to hate on the Jazz. Mitchell is one of the most wholesome stars in the league

The Jazz are a hell of a team. Would definitely root for them if they face the Lakers in the WCF
Really appreciate it...

This Jazz team​

Favors, Clarkson, Niang.
The rest are pretty unknown: Miye Oni? Elijah Hughes?Udoka Azuibuke?Trent Forrest?
Point is, this team is playing extremely well when they are 21-5 but virtually have no bench
Lol...aside from our 3 best bench players (+ Ingles ) we have no bench!!
That's interesting, isn't it?
This dude 81 is climbing over everyone’s back and drawing fouls? What the ****
SuperMiye Oni!!

I don't know how this works. Should I be scared of Royce O'neale and Georges Niang?
Royce went 8 pts, 7 rbs, 4 asts, 3 blks and 3 stls, Niang had 14 pts, 5 asts and 3 rbs. So the answer is “yes”.
Ok I understand Gobert is a good shot blocker, but you still have to try and go at him. Make him have to think about blocking you everytime.
Yeah, that’s a proven winning formula against the Jazz. The last thing Rudy wants to think about is blocking shots.
Time to make some panic trades.
You have to love when your team is inducing this sort of comment from opposing fans.
Living in Utah looks like some Truman Show ****
That’s true. But I’ve come to understand that Florida is no picnic either.
That was an ugly 2nd half...i'm turning it off can't watch this anymore lol.
Too bad. He missed out on a great 3rd half.
These Jazz 3rd stringers are trash af
When opposing fans are trashing your 3rd stringers, you know you got that win.
Is Gobert coughing all over that ball that its slippery tonight?
The secret to a winning brand of basketball is the clammy hands.
Rudy legitimately has to be the most underrated player in the league and by a mile.
Rudy should be a top five MVP candidate. I assume he uses the constant lack of MVP respect as motivation. If he starts getting talked about more in the MVP race, I’ll start worrying. Need that chip on the shoulder.

Last edited:
Joe Ingles and Bogdanovic arent the same person??

It's our "cloning Joe Ingles project". It's still in early phase so the prototype called Bojan is unable to show emotions.

This Jazz team​

Favors, Clarkson, Niang.
Point is, this team is playing extremely well when they are 21-5 but virtually have no bench

Strong contender for "Idiot of the year"
wonder if their refs have anything to them winning their last 17

Of course they do. Freemasons, Reptilians and a ManBearPig as well.

Bozack Bojangles and Joe Pringles are gonna pop and not stop tonight. Whistling buttholes after they are done with us. Like the sound coming from a seashell.
That’s a new one.
Heat played a tough game but Utah just had more luck with their shots tonight.
Yes, if our three hadn’t been falling last night, the Heat would have won.

I was worried about tonight after the Jazz put out so much effort last night against the Bucks. It showed too. I think our there's were off because off tires legs. We have so many talented offensive options though that it seems impossible to keep them down. Both Gainnis and Butler looked completely drained by the end of the third over these last two nights. Jazz are legit.

“Bozack Bojangles and Joe Pringles are gonna pop and not stop tonight. Whistling buttholes after they are done with us. Like the sound coming from a seashell.”...

love me some poetry...
Good Lord that paints a vivid picture. Too vivid

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I was worried about tonight after the Jazz put out so much effort last night against the Bucks. It showed too. I think our there's were off because off tires legs. We have so many talented offensive options though that it seems impossible to keep them down. Both Gainnis and Butler looked completely drained by the end of the third over these last two nights. Jazz are legit.
I thought the jazz looked tired too. Except for Rudy. I don't think Rudy gets tired

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Awesome quotes. Thank you JA, that was amazing.

I've seen a lot of people trying to suggest the Jazz depend on the 3 and they would crumble any night where the 3 stops falling. Games like this demonstrate that the Jazz are much more of a complete package than many like to admit.

Rudy gobert is so good man is dominating on the defensive side like I haven't seen in a long time

Proof the jazz can play contending basketball without the 3pt shooting hot streak

How the **** is Utah so good even without Conley?

Jazz dominate the Heat on a back to back despite bad 3 point shooting and no Conley.

Gobert was good before obviously but he's taken another leap it's just so hard to play inside when he's there