What's new

Quotes from the Bucks' forums-"Bojan is the best player in the history of the NBA"

I remember Bucks fans being much funnier when they were bad. It seems having an elite team/MVP makes fan bases more entitled/less humorous.

I was thinking the same thing. They are uptight as hell.

Middleton is the only player on their team that can score off the dribble that isn’t Giannis plowing to the rim or taking wide-open threes. I hope their fans know that.

Why the Bucks decided to spend more money on Bledsoe and a bunch of scrubs than they did on just keeping Brogdon, we may never know.

I think we will win again tonight but the Utah team ain’t bad at all. I could see them as a 5th or 6th seed by the end of reg season behind the two LA teams, the Nuggets and the Rockets (give or take).

LOL

Can't wait to see what Snyder's cooked up for Giannis. I might consider putting Mitchell on him if I didn't desperately need Mitchell to do so much offensively. I think we're a very bad matchup for the Jazz and will blow them out barring weird shooting in both directions

Man what a horrible take. Why would you have Mitchell guard Giannis? I swear NBA fans just never watch the Jazz and that's why they don't understand how good this team is. It's like they only watch Mitchell highlights on Sportscenter or Youtube or whatever and think they know the Jazz. Also the Jazz are a horrible matchup for the Bucks not the other way around. The Bucks chuck too many threes and that's a dangerous game against the best defense in the league.

Who the **** is O’Neale

Yeah they just don't watch the Jazz.

Interesting to see how much venom they have toward Middleton. He was kind of quiet but he wasn't their problem last night imo.

I very much appreciate these great threads by Jazzavenues. Thank you.

Having said that, I believe it's time to be a little more selective in which quotes you post in these threads.

Way too many responses here that aren't that interesting. I actually read these threads by the opponent every game, and it almost feels like the entire thread is being posted here, rather than the highlights, which are much more satisfying. Just my 2 cents.

I very much appreciate these great threads by Jazzavenues. Thank you.

Having said that, I believe it's time to be a little more selective in which quotes you post in these threads.

Way too many responses here that aren't that interesting. I actually read these threads by the opponent every game, and it almost feels like the entire thread is being posted here, rather than the highlights, which are much more satisfying. Just my 2 cents.
JFC life hack: Everyone else will quote the best ones. JazzAvenues gives the cold, hard data, and its up to you what you do with it.

JFC life hack: Everyone else will quote the best ones. JazzAvenues gives the cold, hard data, and its up to you what you do with it.
iu

Is that how we were during the Stockton, Malone era?

No, the Jazz were still generally disrespected during that era along with the Pacers. Remember when AC Green was selected to the all-star game over Karl Malone? The general feeling was the Jazz were successful because they played dirty and we're never the more skilled or athletic team.