What's new

Quotes from the Rockets-"God damn Mitchell can finish"

Capela may not be pleased that they raked him over the coals this summer on the negotiations. He tweeted emojis and stuff this summer. Got much less that I would have thought. Has always had issues with running out of gas... may not be willing to kill himself if he is already paid and feels a little burned.

They got issues there... CP wears on guys... Harden not exactly a leader... and Melo is always gonna be Melo.

Capela may not be pleased that they raked him over the coals this summer on the negotiations. He tweeted emojis and stuff this summer. Got much less that I would have thought. Has always had issues with running out of gas... may not be willing to kill himself if he is already paid and feels a little burned.

They got issues there... CP wears on guys... Harden not exactly a leader... and Melo is always gonna be Melo.
Yeah, they've got to be one of the most unlikeable teams in the NBA, if not THE most unlikeable.

This might be the best post game JA thread ever.

Crowders pony tail looks like a lobster tail. I thought that was a pretty good and accurate observation

"This Utah team won't make the playoffs, not this year"

Lololololololololololololol *takes breath* lololololololololololol

Rockets fans complaining about soft fouls. Hilarious.

No kidding.

irony-meter.jpg