What's new

Quotes from Wolves' forums-"year 16 of the rebuild is going great so far"

It would suck to live in Minnesota and be a sports fan. The Wolves and Twins suck every year. The Vikings are at least playoff contenders some years right now. Most of the time, even the college teams suck.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Culture is such an important aspect to NBA teams. Can you imagine what this same roster would be like in San Antonio or Miami? The best thing Quinn has ever done is reset the culture after the Ty Corbin years. Seemed like Minnesota had finally flipped that switch the year they made the playoffs, but then everything imploded with Butler and Thibs and they are back to loser ways.

That Gordon Hayward on this team would be all we need right now. As much as I hate to say it.

Check out the wolves reddit sub lmao...actually i shouldn't laugh cuz we were close to all jazz music posts too...

It would suck to live in Minnesota and be a sports fan. The Wolves and Twins suck every year. The Vikings are at least playoff contenders some years right now. Most of the time, even the college teams suck.

Uh, at least they have all five major professional team sports there. Only a few states can claim that.

the Twins won 100 games last year and also broke the MLB record for most HR in a season.

I thought we established that the MLS does not count. If it does, then we need to include the Bees (AAA baseball), Grizzlies (ECHL/hockey), Warriors (rugby), and the on again/off again arena football team. LOL

When was that established? Going by popularity and revenue MLS is without a doubt the fifth major sports league. Dunno how those other leagues would even come into the equation LOL.