What's new

R.I.P. New Truck

Long story for another day.
I own up.. my fault.. no insurance paying on this.
Not kidding.
I see well. When it's someone else's fault, they can pay.

???

Even if it's your fault insurers usually pay don't they??? I mean it's an accident, it's not like you deliberately crashed the car.

???

Even if it's your fault insurers usually pay don't they??? I mean it's an accident, it's not like you deliberately crashed the car.

And then jack your rates to an astronomical amount. He has the means to handle it outside of insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Scary. I once did 360 degree spin in the winter on the highway and car jumped out to the field near the road. Luckily nobody was injured and we safely landed in about foot of snow. All damage to the car was loss of last part of exhaust pipe lol.
On a side note you will have a chance to upgrade from Dodge now...

When I was 16 I raced my parent's minivan in a drag race down a dirt road. Towards the end there was all this gravel and the van spun out. Have no idea how it didnt flip over.

When I was 16 I raced my parent's minivan in a drag race down a dirt road. Towards the end there was all this gravel and the van spun out. Have no idea how it didnt flip over.

it was a minivan...

not cool enough to flip over

(no pun intended)

but they have a low center of gravity which makes tipping less likely

Nope. Calm and collected during the roll. Just had a moment of internal panic until I knew everyone was alive and well.

I've never rolled, but I spun on the freeway once. I remember being the same way. I remember knowing exactly what to do to recover the spin.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Testing.
Woody woodpecker

I think everyone who owns a pickup has either rolled it or gotten very lucky. They're just too light on the back end. I damn near lost it on a gradual s-turn during a light rain, going the same speed as the rest of traffic. I'd rather drive my front wheel drive car in light snow than my pickup.

I think everyone who owns a pickup has either rolled it or gotten very lucky. They're just too light on the back end. I damn near lost it on a gradual s-turn during a light rain, going the same speed as the rest of traffic. I'd rather drive my front wheel drive car in light snow than my pickup.

What???

I swear some of you got no idea how to drive.