What's new

R.I.P. New Truck

Ummm...to put it politely, it's a high crime area where the majority of residents don't like white people.

Last time I went to the Blackfeet reservation I didn't have no problems. Hate white people? Hell, my guide was named Dale Norman. They're like Mexicans they love the denaro.

What makes it sketchy? Gangs? rednecks?

Browning is basically the ****tiest place in Montana that our country could find where no white people wanted to live. Naturally, they decided this would be a great place to force the Native Americans to live on a reservation. It's really just a barren area where the wind blows constantly. The hatred that Native Americans had for whites back then has carried down through generations like few, if any other areas in the country.

I grew up in Utah hunting Pheasants on the Ute reservation, and I was shocked at the difference between the Ute and Blackfeet reservations. Going to Browning is much like stepping back in time 125 years. The tension there is probably comparable to driving through the wrong area in a big city.

Browning is basically the ****tiest place in Montana that our country could find where no white people wanted to live. Naturally, they decided this would be a great place to force the Native Americans to live on a reservation. It's really just a barren area where the wind blows constantly. The hatred that Native Americans had for whites back then has carried down through generations like few, if any other areas in the country.

I grew up in Utah hunting Pheasants on the Ute reservation, and I was shocked at the difference between the Ute and Blackfeet reservations. Going to Browning is much like stepping back in time 125 years. The tension there is probably comparable to driving through the wrong area in a big city.
Good explanation.

I love pheasant hunting btw. By far my Favorite hunt. I love watching the dogs do what they love most in life

Good explanation.

I love pheasant hunting btw. By far my Favorite hunt. I love watching the dogs do what they love most in life

Yep. I don't really hunt much anymore, but bow hunting and bird hunting used to be my favorite things in life. When I was 19, I used to spend every weekend in the wintertime chasing chukars around on Stansbury island. My bird dog was my favorite person in the world just ahead of my girlfriend at the time.

Yep. I don't really hunt much anymore, but bow hunting and bird hunting used to be my favorite things in life. When I was 19, I used to spend every weekend in the wintertime chasing chukars around on Stansbury island. My bird dog was my favorite person in the world just ahead of my girlfriend at the time.
What breed of dog?

What breed of dog?

Back then I had a yellow lab and a springer spaniel. That was before I found out how awesome it is to hunt with a well trained pointer. Those were great dogs, but if I ever get back into bird hunting, I won't own anything but a pointer. My dad currently owns a Drahthaar that he sent to a professional trainer for a couple months when she was young. It's really amazing to hunt with a dog that knows how to hold a point instead of having to chase after a flusher. My next dog will be a draht.

Back then I had a yellow lab and a springer spaniel. That was before I found out how awesome it is to hunt with a well trained pointer. Those were great dogs, but if I ever get back into bird hunting, I won't own anything but a pointer. My dad currently owns a Drahthaar that he sent to a professional trainer for a couple months when she was young. It's really amazing to hunt with a dog that knows how to hold a point instead of having to chase after a flusher. My next dog will be a draht.
We always had Brittany Spaniels. Also had an English Setter once and a Lewellen Setter. Lots of Brittany Spaniels though.
My brother has a German Shorthair pointer now.

I have 2 pomeranian shi tzu mixes, so pom****z or ****rainians or something. Anyway they are great at letting us know when the neighbor is having anyone at all in their backyard. They announce it to the whole neighborhood. Oh and they are really good at being scared ****less by gophers.

I have 2 pomeranian shi tzu mixes, so pom****z or ****rainians or something. Anyway they are great at letting us know when the neighbor is having anyone at all in their backyard. They announce it to the whole neighborhood. Oh and they are really good at being scared ****less by gophers.
Lol, I hate yappers..... though I'm sure if they were mine I would love em