What's new

Ranking the Northwest division teams

Without Durant OKC will be suck their first games... Dude is scoring at will and getting star calls every time some one is striping...

I tend to think so as well, though I agree with Gameface's points above. I guess we'll see if Westbrook is as good as he thinks he is.

Agree. We can't get overly excited about two pre-season games.
I've seen nothing to change my prediction of 35 wins. What I DO think is that the Jazz will be very competitive in most games. But experience generally wins out in the end. This is a group on the rise, but it will take time.

Agreed, and we are about 2 years behind in developing our youngsters properly because of Corbin. But he was a nice guy.

OKC might be a .500 team for two months. It COULD be enough to knock them from the top seed in the West.
Really has negligible effect on the Jazz other than making the home game on Nov. 18th very winnable.

Did y'all see Gallo score 17 in 15 minutes the other night?? Denver will be good if they're healthy, KD's injury only costs them 3-5 games. Still finish atop the division but probably 3rd in the west instead of their projected 1st.

T-wolves are interesting, but without love I think they lose 6 or 7 more games than last year and if we can improve by 8-10, we can overtake them in the division.

If jazz and t-wolves are competitive this year, I could see our division finally overtaking the south as toughest division in the league