What's new

Raul Neto has grown?

Spaniard

I was driving home from work the other day and I could have sworn that I heard a "Jazz insider" say that Neto is now "6'3 or 6'4", in contrast to Trey Burke's 6'0". Can anyone confirm or deny that Raul Neto has grown 3 or 4 inches as was reported by 1320's Ben Anderson? I also remember seeing in summer league a couple years ago that Neto is not any bigger than Burke.

I was driving home from work the other day and I could have sworn that I heard a "Jazz insider" say that Neto is now "6'3 or 6'4", in contrast to Trey Burke's 6'0". Can anyone confirm or deny that Raul Neto has grown 3 or 4 inches as was reported by 1320's Ben Anderson? I also remember seeing in summer league a couple years ago that Neto is not any bigger than Burke.

Hola. Zaragoza born jazzfan here :)
I hope that's the case, those added 2-3 inches could work wonders for him. Looking forward to seeing him in action.

It's highly unlikely that he'd measure 6'0.05" without shoes at 19 in the summer of 2011. then 6'0.5" 2 years later (at 21) and then grow another ~2 inches from then til now. I guess stranger things have happened though.

Guys. Basketball players aren't boners. Stop thinking they keep growing.

How dare people want to know if the reports of increased height are true!!?? For shame!

lol

The two of you are terrible. It doesn't work when you are both playing the same game.

attachment.php

Google says he is 6'4", so it has to be true...

Seriously, lads, we had this exact same convo three months ago. We'll know next week.

NAOS, you're annoying.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 66