What's new

Raul Neto has grown?

172012010-trey-burke-rudy-gobert-and-raul-neto-of-the-gettyimages.jpg

Going Fabtrey here, they look nearly the exactly the same body wise. I have a hard time believing Neto is now 6'4.

Going Fabtrey here, they look nearly the exactly the same body wise. I have a hard time believing Neto is now 6'4.

"One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

Did you guess which thing was not like the others?
Did you guess which thing just doesn't belong?
[Pointing to the one in the center]
If you guessed this one is not like the others,
Then you're absolutely...right!

When I scroll to the top of the screen, I see Burk's entire nose, where I just see Neto's nostrils. Neto has him by about an inch in that photo. But yeah, seems unlikely that he's 6'4".

When I scroll to the top of the screen, I see Burk's entire nose, where I just see Neto's nostrils. Neto has him by about an inch in that photo. But yeah, seems unlikely that he's 6'4".

By placement of their nose? Lol.

Let's just wait a week.

Let's just wait a week.

He is right though, you can check DX. That photo was taken in 2013 when they were drafted, Neto measured .75'' taller than Burke. I just posted the picture of illustrate how ridiculous is to think he grew to 6'4 when is only slightly taller than Burke.

Let's just wait a week.
Nose placement may just be the most accurate way to accurately measure height differential when only using a photo in which two men are standing next to a dude with a 7'9" wingspan. Listen, I don't make the rules, I only abide by them.

I was driving home from work the other day and I could have sworn that I heard a "Jazz insider" say that Neto is now "6'3 or 6'4", in contrast to Trey Burke's 6'0". Can anyone confirm or deny that Raul Neto has grown 3 or 4 inches as was reported by 1320's Ben Anderson? I also remember seeing in summer league a couple years ago that Neto is not any bigger than Burke.

He is 6'3 or 6'4!

I saw him at the Brazilian Festival at the Gateway last weekend. My first reaction is that he was a lot taller than I expected. For some reason I thought he was the same size as Trey Burke. I went up and talked to him. He was just a little bit shorter than me. I'm 6'3 without shoes on (I've never measured myself with shoes.) I didn't see what type of shoes he was wearing... it wouldn't be to much of a stretch to say he is 6'4 with basketball shoes.

Was he really 6'0 when he was drafted?

Last edited:
Neto is 6'4 !!!

Following comes up when I googled Neto:

Raulzinho Neto
Basketball player
Raul "Raulzinho" Togni Neto is a Brazilian professional basketball player who currently plays for the Utah Jazz of the National Basketball Association. He is also a member of the senior men's Brazilian national basketball team. Wikipedia
Born: May 19, 1992 (age 23), Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 194 lbs
Current team: Utah Jazz (Point guard)
Salary: 840,000 USD (2015)
Parents: Raul Togni Filho

Following comes up when I googled Neto:

Raulzinho Neto
Basketball player
Raul "Raulzinho" Togni Neto is a Brazilian professional basketball player who currently plays for the Utah Jazz of the National Basketball Association. He is also a member of the senior men's Brazilian national basketball team. Wikipedia
Born: May 19, 1992 (age 23), Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 194 lbs
Current team: Utah Jazz (Point guard)
Salary: 840,000 USD (2015)
Parents: Raul Togni Filho
The following comes up when I google lesliecheung:

Leslie Cheung
Singer
Leslie Cheung Kwok Wing was a Hong Kong singer, actor and film producer. He is considered as "one of the founding fathers of Cantopop" by "combining a hugely successful film and music career." Wikipedia
Born: September 12, 1956, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Died: April 1, 2003, Central, Hong Kong
Height: 5' 9"
Albums: Most Beloved, More
Parents: Pan Yuyao, Cheung Wut Hoi

Is that everything or is there more we should know about you?

The following comes up when I google lesliecheung:

Leslie Cheung
Singer
Leslie Cheung Kwok Wing was a Hong Kong singer, actor and film producer. He is considered as "one of the founding fathers of Cantopop" by "combining a hugely successful film and music career." Wikipedia
Born: September 12, 1956, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Died: April 1, 2003, Central, Hong Kong
Height: 5' 9"
Albums: Most Beloved, More
Parents: Pan Yuyao, Cheung Wut Hoi

Is that everything or is there more we should know about you?

You forgot to mention Leslie was nominated in 1995 for best actor in the critically acclaimed blockbuster movie "He's a Woman, She's a Man"