4. T-Wolves: Hayward(9)

5. Kings: Bledsoe(18)

6. Warriors: Favors(3)

7. Pistons: Monroe(7)

8. Clippers: Whiteside(33)

9. Jazz: Stephenson(40)

10. Pacers: Bradley(19)

()actually where the dude was drafted.

Jazz did pretty good in this draft, especially the trade for Favors, considering more then half the top 10 turned out awful.

Here's the list: https://www.nba.com/history/draft/2010-draft/index.html
Tell me how wrong I am.

Not bad... I'd prolly flip flop Bledsoe and favors. I've never been much of a cousins fan but there is no denying the talent. I'd love to see what a good coach and franchise could do with him.

I cant take anyone srs they don't take Cousins number one. He is an All Star! He is one of the few to ts% over 55 with usage over 30%!

Dem Kentucky players in this draft doe.

Yep.. you said it.

Too bad those guys didn't win a chip. They was young as hell and just lost in the E8 because they couldn't make a shot all night. Dominant team, but in the tourney it's just one game.

Look at the starting lineup that year;

John Wall
Eric Bledsoe
Darius Miller
Patrick Patterson
Cousins

Orton, Liggins, and Harrellson off the bench.

3 lottery picks
5 First Rounders
3 Second Rounders

(Calipari jokes incoming)

I cant take anyone srs they don't take Cousins number one. He is an All Star! He is one of the few to ts% over 55 with usage over 30%!

I hope to hell you're joking with all of this Cousins talk lately and the stats being posted about him in the other thread. Everyone knew what he was going to be, even on the real draft day. That's why he drifted to 5, and I still think his draft spot could be correct. Give it a couple years and we'll know for sure. Either way, no way in hell do you take him over the AS Wall and I would probably rather have both George and Hayward over him. I voted no to trading him for Favors, so there's where I'm at. As I've said before, it's always an excuse with Cousins. "Had this happened, then he would be here", "had he had X, Y, Z coach, then he would be this..." Hayward's been on more or less **** teams and you know what you have. I also think we can see the impact George has on his team as well, given their record this year. Ask yourself where the Wizards would be with out Wall. They all make their teams much better.

Yep.. you said it.

Too bad those guys didn't win a chip. They was young as hell and just lost in the E8 because they couldn't make a shot all night. Dominant team, but in the tourney it's just one game.

John Wall
Eric Bledsoe
Darius Miller
Patrick Patterson
Cousins

Orton and Harrellson off the bench.

3 lottery picks
5 First Rounders
2 Second Rounders

I remember thinking that team had such an insane amount of talent. The WVU game destroyed my bracket. I know people will say that this years team is more stacked, but if this years guys had the same amount of success in the NBA as that team i'd be shocked.

I'd go something more like:

1 Cousins (if he were on a good team with a good coach and other good players, he'd be different; you have to consider the situation he's in now)
2 Wall
3 George
4 Hayward
5 Favors
6 Whiteside
7 Bledsoe (just not that high on him)
8 Bradley
9 Monroe
10 Stephenson

I'd go something more like:

1 Cousins (if he were on a good team with a good coach and other good players, he'd be different; you have to consider the situation he's in now)
2 Wall
3 George
4 Hayward
5 Favors
6 Whiteside
7 Lance Stephenson
8 Bledsoe (just not that high on him)
9 Bradley
10 Monroe / Sanders (maybe he can get himself together)

This is really bad.

This is really bad.

I just edited it to drop Stephenson. With Cousins, you also have to consider how hard it is to get an impact big vs. being able to get a PG. Obviously, Wall is a stand-out, but there are lots of good PGs that can make a team competitive.

I remember thinking that team had such an insane amount of talent. The WVU game destroyed my bracket. I know people will say that this years team is more stacked, but if this years guys had the same amount of success in the NBA as that team i'd be shocked.

No.. nobody is saying that. They are saying this year's team has better balance and is WAY deeper.. and longer.

The 2009-10 team couldn't shoot it, at all. Horrible from 3.. so team's would really pack it in to deny the post.
This year we have the conferences #1 and #2 best shooters from 3. Plus we are taller than any team in the NBA.
Our defense is measuring as one of the greatest all time and our offense (that gets beat up in the media) ranks 16th in efficiency.

AND we go 10 deep, which was also a problem for '09/10.

Having said that, Wall and Cousins should have easily won the tourney, but didn't.

Yep.. you said it.

John Wall
Eric Bledsoe
Darius Miller
Patrick Patterson
Cousins

Orton, Liggins, and Harrellson off the bench.

3 lottery picks
5 First Rounders
3 Second Rounders

Hey might have recently talked about this dude but didn't uk have a fat little pg quite a few years back? Maybe it was kansas.

I think his last name was collins (not sure) though I don't think it was that sherron collins I saw a thread about.

I remember really liking him

I'm not a fan of lance stephenson

The four potential franchise players
1) Cousins (Top 30 player in the league, superstar potential)
2) George (One of the best two way players in the NBA)
3) Whiteside (one of best rebounders and blockers in the league, rich mans omer asik?)
4) Wall (franchise PG but pgs are deep in NBA)

Excellent role players/almost stars
5) Hayward (Poor mans prime Hedo Turkoglu with better defense)
6) Bledsoe (explosive pg, great defense, great scoring)
7) Stephenson (great balanced player)
8) Monroe (poor mans lamarcus aldridge with worse defense)
9) Favors (great but not elite defense, decent offense but sometimes invisible)
10) Bradley (great defensive pg but not as good as bledsoe)

11) Larry Sanders (underated defense, is elite still but offense sucks and regressed)
12) Patrick Paterson (the andy dalton of pf's)
13-60) everyone else sucks unless I missed someone?

1. Hayward
2. Favors
3. Who cares

I'm serious when I say this, but does Hayward have the best fadeaway in the league? His shot is almost unguardable now.

First there was Jordan. Then there was Kobe. And now there is G-Time.

I'm serious when I say this, but does Hayward have the best fadeaway in the league? His shot is almost unguardable now.

First there was Jordan. Then there was Kobe. And now there is G-Time.

When he adds more of a post-up fader, maybe. He has a nasty step-back fader though, especially in the 10-15 range.

3) Whiteside (one of best rebounders and blockers in the league, rich mans omer asik?)

11) Larry Sanders (underated defense, is elite still but offense sucks and regressed)

I'm gonna ask for a longer resume than about a months worth of work to put Whiteside at 3. Hyperbole or serious?

This is ****ing terrible.

When was the last time you watched Stephenson play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk