What's new

Re-do the 2010 Draft

Hayward (Poor mans prime Hedo Turkoglu with better defense)

That has to be one of the worst descriptions of Hayward's game that I have ever seen.

Hedo's best season was comparable to what Hayward is doing this year on offense. On defense there isn't a comparison at all. A "poor man's Hedo" is just silly. . .

That has to be one of the worst descriptions of Hayward's game that I have ever seen.

Hedo's best season was comparable to what Hayward is doing this year on offense. On defense there isn't a comparison at all. A "poor man's Hedo" is just silly. . .

Last time I checked Gordon Hayward never been the second best player on a team that went to the NBA finals and also averaged 19.5-5.7-5.0 in a season.

Last time I checked Gordon Hayward never been the second best player on a team that went to the NBA finals and also averaged 19.5-5.7-5.0 in a season.

Oh, I'm sure that Hayward could do something with a prime Shaq. . . Those numbers are pretty close to what Hayward is doing now, and far better than Hedo's 5th season. I just don't understand the "poor man's" label, especially when Defense is factored in.

Oh, I'm sure that Hayward could do something with a prime Shaq. . . Those numbers are pretty close to what Hayward is doing now, and far better than Hedo's 5th season. I just don't understand the "poor man's" label, especially when Defense is factored in.

Hedo has no work ethic, but dude was a winner always in his career. Hayward is not.... You can be born as winner , or not. Hayward could be an All-Star but never will be a winner.

Hedo has no work ethic, but dude was a winner always in his career. Hayward is not.... You can be born as winner , or not. Hayward could be an All-Star but never will be a winner.

Kind of like big al.

I'm gonna ask for a longer resume than about a months worth of work to put Whiteside at 3. Hyperbole or serious?
Thank you. Teams will start game planning for him more.

He is harder to game plan for though because he has two All-star teammates.

If he can keep it up the rest of the season then I'll be impressed. If he can keep it going through next season then I'll concede that he is a franchise player.

I hope to hell you're joking with all of this Cousins talk lately and the stats being posted about him in the other thread. Everyone knew what he was going to be, even on the real draft day. That's why he drifted to 5, and I still think his draft spot could be correct. Give it a couple years and we'll know for sure. Either way, no way in hell do you take him over the AS Wall and I would probably rather have both George and Hayward over him. I voted no to trading him for Favors, so there's where I'm at. As I've said before, it's always an excuse with Cousins. "Had this happened, then he would be here", "had he had X, Y, Z coach, then he would be this..." Hayward's been on more or less **** teams and you know what you have. I also think we can see the impact George has on his team as well, given their record this year. Ask yourself where the Wizards would be with out Wall. They all make their teams much better.

George shattered his leg into splinters so he drops until we know how he comes back. Cousins is the better player even if he never got injured.

Everyone needs to keep in mind that Whiteside is playing next to two perennial all stars and turns 26 this summer.

I hope to hell you're joking with all of this Cousins talk lately and the stats being posted about him in the other thread. Everyone knew what he was going to be, even on the real draft day. That's why he drifted to 5, and I still think his draft spot could be correct. Give it a couple years and we'll know for sure. Either way, no way in hell do you take him over the AS Wall and I would probably rather have both George and Hayward over him. I voted no to trading him for Favors, so there's where I'm at. As I've said before, it's always an excuse with Cousins. "Had this happened, then he would be here", "had he had X, Y, Z coach, then he would be this..." Hayward's been on more or less **** teams and you know what you have. I also think we can see the impact George has on his team as well, given their record this year. Ask yourself where the Wizards would be with out Wall. They all make their teams much better.

Pacers have played without their three best ball-handlers of last season for most of this season:

- George Hill
- Paul George
- Lance Stephenson

To suggest that their woes are purely because of George is disingenuous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure where to put Whiteside. I agree he needs to put up those numbers a bit longer before we can accurately rank him. And to those who think George is a franchise player and Hayward isn't, I invite you to look at career shooting %''s. I'm not suggesting Hayward > George. I still rank George as the better player. But the gap isn't as big as it may have been. Also hard to rank Cousins due to the attitude. Take him out of Sacramento, put him with a decent organization and a coach who has more than 1 season to build the team and he might be a completely different player.

Cousins
Wall
George
Hayward
Bledsoe
Favors

No one would draft Bledsoe in front of Favors.

Bledsoe is a 6'1 SG. He is nice, but his potential is limited.

Favors is a 6'10 PF who still has potential to get a lot better and is already pretty good. Have a hard time believing anyone drafts Bledsoe over Favors.

Everyone needs to keep in mind that Whiteside is playing next to two perennial all stars and turns 26 this summer.
Yep. He's older than any member of our "core".

He's also got Rudy beat by 4 years. Immune how much better Rudy will be in 4 years.