What's new

Re-do the 2010 Draft

The four potential franchise players
1) Cousins (Top 30 player in the league, superstar potential)
2) George (One of the best two way players in the NBA)
3) Whiteside (one of best rebounders and blockers in the league, rich mans omer asik?)
4) Wall (franchise PG but pgs are deep in NBA)

Excellent role players/almost stars
5) Hayward (Poor mans prime Hedo Turkoglu with better defense)
6) Bledsoe (explosive pg, great defense, great scoring)
7) Stephenson (great balanced player)
8) Monroe (poor mans lamarcus aldridge with worse defense)
9) Favors (great but not elite defense, decent offense but sometimes invisible)
10) Bradley (great defensive pg but not as good as bledsoe)

11) Larry Sanders (underated defense, is elite still but offense sucks and regressed)
12) Patrick Paterson (the andy dalton of pf's)
13-60) everyone else sucks unless I missed someone?

Stopped reading after "3) Whiteside"...assumption made that this post was contrived while under the influence.

5) Hayward (Poor mans prime Hedo Turkoglu with better defense)

Since his rookie year, I've been saying that Hayward's upside is Manu.

wing with ball handling and IQ, can facilitate, can run point-wing, all-around game, solid D.

Seeing that he is trying to develop a floater made my day and will help close the gap!

Sorry I don't see much Hedo

Ways to go, Deron was leading the team to multiple playoff series wins

I do agree that Hayward isn't as good yet as d will was, but d will did have a lot of help in winning those games. Boozer and okur were better than favors and whoever the jazz their best is, and he had harp and ak as well. Williams was awesome. But so was the rest of the team too.

lol, at Jazzfans bitching about AL putting big stats on a medicore team and right now hyping Gordon Hayward putting up stats on a team with a losing record.

Whiteside has too small of a sample size to go that high. He at least has to play one full season. In spite of his injuries and mental issues, Larry Sanders would still probably be in Top 10 at this stage.