What's new

Re: Exum; it’s time to **** or get off the pot

Maybe Quin's just trying to prevent Dante from passing out on the court. Seriously, the guy's in the game for like two minutes and looks like he needs oxygen. Even pudgy Niang doesn't get that out of breath.

Lol. This is almost as hysterical as you are. The difference between Joe and Dante is that one is extremely good at basketball and the other is Dante Exum.

The tinfoil is cutting off the circulation to your brain.

You're ******* annoying and your occult underpinnings seem to give you delusions of grandeur.

You're ******* annoying and your occult underpinnings seem to give you delusions of grandeur.
Alright, Alex Jones.

But really, I’m curious: what on earth are you talking about? And what bearing does any of that have on your conspiracy theory about Dante Exum?

Alright, Alex Jones.

But really, I’m curious: what on earth are you talking about? And what bearing does any of that have on your conspiracy theory about Dante Exum?
Wut? Conspiracy Theories? Tinfoil? NUMBERICA? No modicum of decorum? Did I mention that you're ******* annoying?

All the Aussies are bent out of shape about Dante, but don't they think the rest of us are too. We've been anticipating and expecting something great out of him, and now five or is it six years later and he can't get even get off the bench. Everyone is frustrated. And most of us aren't blaming him or anyone. Sometimes **** happens, and it's happened to Dante. Apparently, Quin doesn't think he should be playing and he doesn't look like it either, despite what people are saying. We used to see flashes but there haven't been any lately. Time to let him go and see if he can reinvent himself where there's less competition.

All the Aussies are bent out of shape about Dante, but don't they think the rest of us are too. We've been anticipating and expecting something great out of him, and now five or is it six years later and he can't get even get off the bench. Everyone is frustrated. And most of us aren't blaming him or anyone. Sometimes **** happens, and it's happened to Dante. Apparently, Quin doesn't think he should be playing and he doesn't look like it either, despite what people are saying. We used to see flashes but there haven't been any lately. Time to let him go and see if he can reinvent himself where there's less competition.
I’m an Aussie and I don’t think Exum has been good or will ever be above average bench fodder on a team. But then no one else on the bench has any good either and we have seen little to none of him since he returned to active duty. Madness is continuing the same **** and getting the same result. Give him 10 minutes, if he sux waive him buy him out or trade him for a second or a buck fitty, but DNPCD for 9 mil helps not the Jazz, I’ll not Snyder and not Exum.

Utter horse-****. The Jazz are just above the cap and well below the tax. They will have at least the MLE to work with next off-season which won’t impact ****. More to the point: why is playing an inferior player in any circumstance besides tanking a good idea? Y’all are up in the night.

Dude i’m Saying if Mudiay has a real good season someone will want to pay him something we prob can’t afford.

The Jazz won’t be able to afford him if Dante is still here and Conley takes his option. We are developing Mudiay out of our price range as a one year rental and not playing the guy we owe 9 mil this year and next.
Total side note. But this same concept is the Davis Bradley discussion. One is signed passed this year and the other is not. So develope the guy who will be here.

And? You talk about that likes it’s a bad thing.
Yep, because a good Mudiay season, that prices him out of our resign range, is not enough to make us real contenders. It would serve Mudiay more than it serves us. Yet we have other players we already have signed into the future and money invested in. If you believe Mudiay is the difference between us winning it all or not, then fair enough. Otherwise we are increasing his future bank balance for a minor gain now for us?

Yep, because a good Mudiay season, that prices him out of our resign range, is not enough to make us real contenders. It would serve Mudiay more than it serves us. Yet we have other players we already have signed into the future and money invested in. If you believe Mudiay is the difference between us winning it all or not, then fair enough. Otherwise we are increasing his future bank balance for a minor gain now for us?
We got Mudiay off the trash heap. If he's good this year then we won.

Hoping that he's not quite good enough but just good enough for us to keep him long term is having a complete misunderstanding of why he was signed in the first place. The Jazz FO were hoping he'd be a serviceable NBA player for a trash heap salary. Seems like that's what they got?

We got Mudiay off the trash heap. If he's good this year then we won.

Hoping that he's not quite good enough but just good enough for us to keep him long term is having a complete misunderstanding of why he was signed in the first place. The Jazz FO were hoping he'd be a serviceable NBA player for a trash heap salary. Seems like that's what they got?
Agree entirely, but then move Exum fie whatever you can get of waive or buy out. Wasting 9 mil just to use as an expiring trade in over a year isn’t smart.