What's new

Re-sign Jefferson

Because he likes a player you dont? Did he say it in a rude way? Did he say something mean against you?

Shocking some one would like a player that is playing well and winning games for us lately. Shocking some one would like a player that the players (Kanter) who are not getting playing time because of really like and look up to.
Oh come on. This is the very definition of a troll thread and post(not your post the OP). He made it to piss people off and while I did not neg rep him I did concider it.

And I'm really not an AL hater as I believe he is our 2nd best player behind Favors.

Utah needs both big Al and Milsap. With Al it all depends on what he's will to take for a 3 year deal. He's one bad knee away from being done on the other side he's one of the best in the NBA. He scores for Utah when they can't do anything.

chris-sheridan.jpg

This

Is Sheridan. You can see the bad journalism in his face.

Oh come on. This is the very definition of a troll thread and post(not your post the OP). He made it to piss people off and while I did not neg rep him I did concider it.

And I'm really not an AL hater as I believe he is our 2nd best player behind Favors.

Maybe your right. This board is over run with stupid troll threads and troll accounts. The duplicate accounts with their fake stupid opinions are annoying I wish they would go, everyone who has one and uses it is sad and pathetic. (outside of a few short lived duplicates made just for a funny joke)

Maybe your right. This board is over run with stupid troll threads and troll accounts. The duplicate accounts with their fake stupid opinions are annoying I wish they would go, everyone who has one and uses it is sad and pathetic. (outside of a few short lived duplicates made just for a funny joke)

-George