What's new

Regular Season Streaming called Jazz+

This sucks. I thought he specifically had said one of the things was to have it available for those outside the area.
I just remember him saying that he wanted every utahn to be able to watch their team.

Sweet, not eligible for Jazz + or League Pass because of where I live. Boise truly is a black hole, I hate it here.

I feel your pain. Hate living in Boise as well. Not happy about the Jazz streaming not being available here either.

Thanks to everyone suggesting a VPN. Any suggestions on which one to use? Was really hoping I wouldn't have to pay extra for one.

Thanks to everyone suggesting a VPN. Any suggestions on which one to use? Was really hoping I wouldn't have to pay extra for one.
VPN - Super Unlimited Proxy is free with ads (irrelevant… won’t impact you much at all).

i am dumb at this stuff. i live in idaho falls idaho. i know i can`t get jazz + but i can get nba league pass from YouTube tv. this is one thing they say can you tell me what it means ? what will i miss and get.
  • All out-of-market (outside of your local area) regular season NBA games. Games included in NBA League Pass are in addition to the ones available on TNT, ESPN, NBA TV, and your local networks. like i said i am dumb at this. need your help. thanks

i am dumb at this stuff. i live in idaho falls idaho. i know i can`t get jazz + but i can get nba league pass from YouTube tv. this is one thing they say can you tell me what it means ? what will i miss and get.
  • All out-of-market (outside of your local area) regular season NBA games. Games included in NBA League Pass are in addition to the ones available on TNT, ESPN, NBA TV, and your local networks. like i said i am dumb at this. need your help. thanks
You’re likely in network, which means that you won’t get Jazz games, unless you get a VPN.

League pass is ridiculous with the "local" blackouts. I live in Seattle and can't watch Portland games through league pass because it's the "local" team.
You’re telling me. I live in Bend, Oregon and am blacked out for the Blazers, Warriors, and Kings.

LP with a VPN has worked well most years but hasn’t worked as consistently the last two years.

This is kind of where I stand if they're $10 nosebleeds then I'm pretty meh on it. But it they are decent seats then it's a little more enticing. I'm guessing they aren't great though.
The tickets will not be good.

There are no $10 seats. You can't park for less than that, let alone get a seat at the game.

If you don't understand that then you don't understand anything.

The tickets will not be good.

There are no $10 seats. You can't park for less than that, let alone get a seat at the game.

If you don't understand that then you don't understand anything.
I don't understand that... I park for free when I go to the Jazz games. But its true, because clearly I don’t understand anything. The man speaks the truth.

You’re telling me. I live in Bend, Oregon and am blacked out for the Blazers, Warriors, and Kings.

LP with a VPN has worked well most years but hasn’t worked as consistently the last two years.
Ridiculous. They shouldn't be able to black you out from multiple teams. I've never bothered with the VPN, I just accept that I'm going to miss the 4 Jazz-Blazers games or I listen to the radio broadcast. Missing 10-12 games is another story though.

We lived in central Texas, outside of the Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas TV markets, yet got all of those blacked out each year. Buy league pass and have 15% of the games blacked out when you aren’t in the market.

i just called up youtube tv and they told me that if i purchase nba league pass that i will see the jazz games. the catch is that if they are blacked out i have to wait for the live game to be over then i can watch the replay and use the dvr to record it or just watch it. i no its a pain but its is better then when i was with direct tv. there was no replay after the live game.

Well, looks like League Pass updated their regions as I am now able to get League Pass with no blackout restrictions. "Based on your current location, there are no LIVE local blackout restrictions via NBA League Pass and NBA TV." This is for the Boise area...sweet!