What's new

Regular Season Streaming called Jazz+

Well, looks like League Pass updated their regions as I am now able to get League Pass with no blackout restrictions. "Based on your current location, there are no LIVE local blackout restrictions via NBA League Pass and NBA TV." This is for the Boise area...sweet!
where did you get this info when the season have not started yet ? can you give a link where it says this for the boise area ? thanks have a great day p.s what streaming service are you going threw ?

Last edited:
where did you get this info when the season have not started yet ? can you give a link where it says this for the boise area ? thanks have a great day p.s what streaming service are you going threw ?

Go here and enter your zip code.

Can someone who uses League Pass help me out?

Does league pass have recording capabilities? Will I be able to rewind live games? I have Jazz+, can I join games late and fast forward through commercials? Or should I buy some sort of TiVo device? If yes, does anyone have any recommendations?

Can someone who uses League Pass help me out?

Does league pass have recording capabilities? Will I be able to rewind live games? I have Jazz+, can I join games late and fast forward through commercials? Or should I buy some sort of TiVo device? If yes, does anyone have any recommendations?

Yes, with league pass you can rewatch games any time or rewind. My favorite feature is the all possessions recap which cuts the game down to like 35 minutes.

The main bad thing with league pass is black out games. If you live in Utah, which I assume you do if you have Jazz+, then you won't be able to get Jazz game unless you have a VPN. You also won't get nationally televised games which isn't a huge deal because the Jazz don't play many until the playoffs. League pass is almost worthless for the playoffs since all the games are nationally televised.

I miss hehe streams.

Yes, with league pass you can rewatch games any time or rewind. My favorite feature is the all possessions recap which cuts the game down to like 35 minutes.

The main bad thing with league pass is black out games. If you live in Utah, which I assume you do if you have Jazz+, then you won't be able to get Jazz game unless you have a VPN. You also won't get nationally televised games which isn't a huge deal because the Jazz don't play many until the playoffs. League pass is almost worthless for the playoffs since all the games are nationally televised.

I miss hehe streams.
What about during the game? Can I start 20 minutes late and then fast forward through/skip timeouts?

Seems like this should have happened ten years ago, or at least five years ago. I can’t imagine there’s that many folks out there still looking at cable services. Maybe folks that still write checks at the grocery store are wondering about their cable tv programs and cable news.
Are you calling me old?

Oh, yeah, I am.

This is a crazy deal. I get every Jazz game. And me and the boys just got tickets for us and the wives for Jazz vs Bucks on Sunday Feb 4th. Which is bye week before the Super Bowl, perfect spot for a great game. And we get a hat and shirt or whatever.

That's a great $125

This is a crazy deal. I get every Jazz game. And me and the boys just got tickets for us and the wives for Jazz vs Bucks on Sunday Feb 4th. Which is bye week before the Super Bowl, perfect spot for a great game. And we get a hat and shirt or whatever.

That's a great $125
Agreed. Awesome deal

That's a great $125
You had to get tickets for your right hand?

That's a great $125
Are they good seats?