What's new

Reminder- Jazz are getting new unis next year. . .

I am probably the only person who thinks this but I still want the real multi colored note back. What a great logo. And does anyone else remember the tweet from last year where someone quoted Ryan Smith as saying we couldn't have purple because of the Kings and Lakers? And yet somehow having black doesnt matter regardless of the Spurs and the Nets. Makes no sense.

We're still stuck with the ugly black, white and yellow ones for now, right? I'm pretty sure these ones just replace the purple mountain jerseys.

The round part of the note should be the shape of a basketball... because it's a basketball. That's like the whole thing.
mens-mitchell-and-ness-pete-maravich-purple-new-orleans-jazz-hardwood-classics-swingman-jersey_pi3641000_ff_3641672-16d2059ca25a6b487e75_full.jpg

We're still stuck with the ugly black, white and yellow ones for now, right? I'm pretty sure these ones just replace the purple mountain jerseys.
I think those are phasing out. We aren't carrying 5 combos I don't think. I'd guess the yellow jerseys get put away first. I actually kinda have grown to like the black ones.