What's new

Reminder- Jazz are getting new unis next year. . .

That weak note just looks bad. I know it harks back to the note used by the NO Jazz in their first season, but there's a reason they changed it almost immediately after to the note that's still used today. The Jazz note is an awesome logo, no need to use it's lame predecessor just because it's 'retro'.

That weak note just looks bad. I know it harks back to the note used by the NO Jazz in their first season, but there's a reason they changed it almost immediately after to the note that's still used today. The Jazz note is an awesome logo, no need to use it's lame predecessor just because it's 'retro'.
It's the 50th anniversary of that uni. I'm OK with it.

I'm learning that if you don't like a jersey design, just wait it out, but when they actually do something you like, stock up before it's too late.

Not a fan of the first one, U in "Utah" bothers me as being to big and disturbing the balance. Maybe just because I am used to the word "Jazz"in that style.

Wait...are the awful, horrible, no good, why the **** would anyone approve this crap black and yellow highlighter jerseys going away?

Wait...are the awful, horrible, no good, why the **** would anyone approve this crap black and yellow highlighter jerseys going away?
Not yet. I think they’re stuck with them this year and next year. Pretty sure those are three year uniforms.

Not yet. I think they’re stuck with them this year and next year. Pretty sure those are three year uniforms.
Good ****ing gracious, what kind of dumbassery is that. I mean, signing off for three years of these monstrocities.

Is there some sort of amount of games mandated for them? Like could they wear the black ones maybe 3 times and the horrible no good yellow ones like once and satisfy the requirement?

It was probably DL's idea and they were contractual obligations to follow through with it. He was an idiot

These look great. Unfortunately it looks like the suns are taking our yellow to red gradient look that I loved.

i only want 3 jerseys

1. purple mountain retro jersey
2. flaming black jersey
3. the bright yellow jersey last year - (for cycling and intimidation)