What's new

Right now it's set for:

+1 to rep power for every 141 days you've been a member
+1 to rep power for every 2500 posts
+1 to rep power for every 340 points of reputation

(I change those every so often, but haven't in a while.)

2500 post is only worht one rep?!?!? goo thing i am not a rep junkie or i would have to live on this board 24/7 to try to keep my rep going.... than number is a little steep. (personal opinoin) also done whining about it.

I think we should get rep for not having infractions or being banned for a consecutive amount of time.

It's a number, a code if you will, that represents what the overall community thinks of you.

6 = you're a total douche
12 = druggie
13 = smart as ****
14 = sexy as hell
18 = celebrity
19 = right wing nutjob
24 = red head
40 = parasitic drunkard

Sooo true!!!

It's a number, a code if you will, that represents what the overall community thinks of you.

6 = you're a total douche
12 = druggie
13 = smart as ****
14 = sexy as hell
18 = celebrity
19 = right wing nutjob
24 = red head
40 = parasitic drunkard

What if all you have is a measlie 3 points?

2500 post is only worht one rep?!?!? goo thing i am not a rep junkie or i would have to live on this board 24/7 to try to keep my rep going.... than number is a little steep. (personal opinoin) also done whining about it.

It has to be steep, otherwise, post whores like PKM would have rep power of 3000.

Why do I have a page full of empty quotes from a JGolds? Does he have a low rep power?

yes, yes he does.... but if i had an alt and i am not saying i do i bet he would have alot of rep and rep jgolds cause jgolds is cooland makes game threads and adds valubility to this forum... thats what my alt would say about jgolds.

yes, yes he does.... but if i had an alt and i am not saying i do i bet he would have alot of rep and rep jgolds cause jgolds is cooland makes game threads and adds valubility to this forum... thats what my alt would say about jgolds.

Y he talk in 3rd person??

I would answer but I'm in the weeds. I got pots on the stove and Mary Jane is yelling at me to cut the grass.