What's new

I would answer but I'm in the weeds. I got pots on the stove and Mary Jane is yelling at me to cut the grass.

Fire up some Doobie Bros on your iPod and make sure your trimmer isn't blunt. In a few minutes you'll be blazing away!

of course if!! mods please look elsewhere, these are not the alts you are looking for.. there we go nightmare, fixed any missunderstanding that could have been made.

Thanks! I'm a bit rusty having not posted here much lately.

Right now it's set for:

+1 to rep power for every 141 days you've been a member
+1 to rep power for every 2500 posts
+1 to rep power for every 340 points of reputation

(I change those every so often, but haven't in a while.)

why do you change it? we need some structure bro.
and how did yall get those numbers, just curious, 141 is a odd #
and so more rep power = u can give more rep?

If I can prove to the owners of the Jazzfanz webpage that my ***** is long, would this equate to a boost in rep-power?

The next mod meeting would be the first. And no, I won't. Worrying about rep is for high school girls.

so the mods/admins dont have their own separate private forum where you guys discuss things??
and are you saying high school girls are not welcome at jazzfanz.com? just curious bro. appreciate ur reply.

Of course we have a forum. But we don't have "meetings" to discuss things. The only we do is vote on reported posts. Occasionally we discuss board "policy", but it's actually pretty boring.
And of course high school girls are welcome. How else would you be here?