What's new

Rep Reminders

Since my return from perma ban I haven't repped one time. I'm a much happier poster as a result.

Of course, you've got to be in it to win it, so if you don't give rep you don't get much rep in return.
I'm pretty sure I repped you several times. I didn't notice you never repped me since I don't rep people just for repping me, and I don't expect them to rep me back for repping them. Now that I know, I'm never repping you again. You *******! :'(

Hey, you participate too.

Does neg rep count though? Guaranteed that I come out on the minus side if we added up all the rep I've received from UGLI forum members, and since I neg rep 9 out of 10 posts in there, I don't think your statement has any legs to stand on.

I sort of feel sorry for you. I mean, seriously, it doesn't matter, this rep thing. Only trollops like that mouth breathing Balloun worry about this kind of tripe.
Glad to hear from you again

I appreciate it. How are things?
Work is brutal and I have the itch to go camping....... so I'm taking a 4 day weekend next weekend and me and the dog are going camping (the wife will not be going because I'm not willing to de-winterize the trailer this early in the year and she requires a toilet and running water).

Gonna start drinking right now and teach my wife how to play Texas holdem

How you doing?

Work is brutal and I have the itch to go camping.......

Gonna start drinking right now and teach my wife how to play Texas holdem

How you doing?

****, yeah. Get your camp on.

I've been good. Work has been quite the bear as well this year. Working on a lot of different stuff. I was lucky enough to work on American Crime which is an absolute game changer for the networks. Anyway, just enjoying life, doing a lot of riding, hiking, etc.

****, yeah. Get your camp on.

I've been good. Work has been quite the bear as well this year. Working on a lot of different stuff. I was lucky enough to work on American Crime which is an absolute game changer for the networks. Anyway, just enjoying life, doing a lot of riding, hiking, etc.

You forgot to mention: Sanding mother's bunions, getting Rupert declawed, not dating females, not talking to females, and not being attracted to females.