What's new

Report - Simmons Won't Report

none of this is any surprise. He's been like this since he was just into high school. Full marks to the Sixers for standing up to him even tho it'll cost them trade value in the end.

none of this is any surprise. He's been like this since he was just into high school. Full marks to the Sixers for standing up to him even tho it'll cost them trade value in the end.
Yeah but their plan is backfiring. He’s not
Doing the competitive Jimmy BS… he’s doing the pouty baby BS… at this rate they gonna get the Minnesota poo poo platter for him… they headed towards a sit him out all year and get nothing for him scenario.

Good good, the Schadenfreude is strong in this thread!

prime time diva. Guy is such a clown. moaned about roty while being a 2nd year player, moaned about DPOY, and now won't even show up for his own team.

prime time diva. Guy is such a clown. moaned about roty while being a 2nd year player, moaned about DPOY, and now won't even show up for his own team.
Well he hasn't been showing up for his team when it counts anyway, so no surprise there.

So I promise this will turn into a mental wellness narrative... eventually there will be some that shame sports folks for being critical of BS. That is the natural place for this narrative to head. I think there is some truth to it to be honest.

“There is a lack of distinctive, firm character in this man, Benjamin Simmons. Most of us have forthright social and moral sentiments that allow us to contribute to the common good, even when our sensibilities are under the influence of ale and the other spirits such as rum. Go forth, Ben! Play with your team. JazzFanz shall rightfully and righteously mock you if you fail in this regard.”

Yeah but their plan is backfiring. He’s not
Doing the competitive Jimmy BS… he’s doing the pouty baby BS… at this rate they gonna get the Minnesota poo poo platter for him… they headed towards a sit him out all year and get nothing for him scenario.
How do I voice my support for this scenario? I want Ben to be eligible for (and win, of course!) rookie of the year next season.

Where are those two twats who would do nothing here but boost Exum and Simmons? They really hated Donovan.