What's new

RIP Dalamon

Is this going to be like Survivor? We vote each other off the island?

Are there hidden immunity links hidden around the board? If you find one and click on it, then you can use it?

I already don't like this because we already have a tribe of StGeRs all sucking up to each other. Pretty cliqueish if you ask me.

Are there hidden immunity links hidden around the board? If you find one and click on it, then you can use it?

I already don't like this because we already have a tribe of StGeRs all sucking up to each other. Pretty cliqueish if you ask me.

You, thriller, and Conan in the tard tribe seem to have a pretty solid alliance.

You, thriller, and Conan in the tard tribe seem to have a pretty solid alliance.

Never heard of that tribe.

I'm pretty sure the 2 tribes are the Holier Than Thou tribe, and the Filthier than an Outhouse tribe.

If you want to start a tard tribe on your own, feel free.

Never heard of that tribe.

I'm pretty sure the 2 tribes are the Holier Than Thou tribe, and the Filthier than an Outhouse tribe.

If you want to start a tard tribe on your own, feel free.

Dude! So much for S3 Inc. We didn't want you anyways.

Edit: Also the whole "St George Clique" is a joke. I have not had a rep from any other member in over two weeks. Either I am the odd man out or you all are over reacting.

Dude! So much for S3 Inc. We didn't want you anyways.

Edit: Also the whole "St George Clique" is a joke. I have not had a rep from any other member in over two weeks. Either I am the odd man out or you all are over reacting.

Why you gotta mention S3... that's on the lowdown. We don't want to spring that on them until the last moment.

No way the S to the G is a joke, it's as serious as my posting style.

No joke.

Why you gotta mention S3... that's on the lowdown. We don't want to spring that on them until the last moment.

No way the S to the G is a joke, it's as serious as my posting style.

No joke.

Fur realz?