What's new

Rising Stars Challenge - 7 PM MST - TNT

Despite all the awesomeness and development I am seeing from the team, my favorite thing is the nastiness and swag that Rudy brings. It's so intense and aggressive that the other players, like Favors, raise their intensity to match.

About time the Jazz had some nastiness again. Break them Rudy. Break them all.

Despite all the awesomeness and development I am seeing from the team, my favorite thing is the nastiness and swag that Rudy brings. It's so intense and aggressive that the other players, like Favors, raise their intensity to match.

Someone needs to post that animated Jazz clip that talked about "nastiness" back in the Deron days.

Even Kelly Olynyk gettin' nasty off the bench. That's some leadership right there. Can we just sit down and give Rudy a 10% stake in the team to stay forever. Also Burke looks bigger than I expected in that photo, or is it just standing within a few feet of Gobert increases injects one with immediate equivalent of Human growth hormone? Is that power innate, or does Rudy control it?

Also, it appears that Exum has a shoe contract with Zips. That may be part of the problem. . .

Also, it appears that Exum has a shoe contract with Zips. That may be part of the problem. . .

Zips?

B9tKceyIUAAMk4F.jpg

Some nice slow-mo gifs from Rudy:

[gfy]CompleteAridAmazondolphin[/gfy]
[gfy]CloseSilentDodo[/gfy]
[gfy]SleepyFriendlyBagworm[/gfy]

And one from Trey:
[gfy]PhysicalGratefulBarnowl[/gfy]