What's new

Rising Stars Challenge - 7 PM MST - TNT

neg rep? lol. people actually do that? seriously cute.

Finders keepers losers weepers. Tag, you're it. Ring around the Rosie.. yeah, some of these men on here still need help tieing their shoes and watch Barney so they got to hit you with the "nah nah nah nah nahhh nahhh" and defract you with a negative reputation to make themselves feel like they've finally grown out of pull ups.

Why was Dellavedova in this game? He is terrible except for playing a little defense. What a weird pick.

We are not talking about your penis here, we are talking about you being a cretin.

Well, we can talk about mine. I'm so upset I had to miss this game. Was in the hospital having kidney stones removed (too big to pass). I have never been in as much pain. And now I'm experiencing "the burn," if you know what I mean. If I EVER want to curse any guy, I'll wish kidney stones on him! Nah, I don't think I could do that to even my worst enemy!

Like I said, though, I'm really upset I missed a dominant performance by Gobert. Wonder if Kanter watched the game.

^^
Thanks Doublea. Rep'd hard.
Well maybe not hard; have to avoid that right now. :eek:

"Don't Go - Bert." Love that phrase!

This game was a joke but still Gobert was like playing against a bunch of HS players. Too easy. Crazy how fast he improves, how quickly he learns and how hungry he is on the floor.
May well end up being the #1 player of his draft class. Steal of the draft obviously..
And remember, we had another another probable steal late in first the round of '14 in Rodney Hood. I really really hope he keeps healthy and starts showing some brilliance after the ASB.

neg rep? lol. people actually do that? seriously cute.

b3e390c16c7b4a84a9e7f3d9c5afcee5.jpg

Gobert and Trey made us proud! Dante still looks like toast. He cant even score in a no defense game like this?

Gobert and Trey made us proud! Dante still looks like toast. He cant even score in a no defense game like this?
Uh oh
You might get begged negged for this comment
(Seattle jazz fan did for a similar comment)

I'm so excited about Gobert. Let's say he busts his *** this summer, puts on 7-8 pounds of muscle (compared to where he was at the beginning of this season) and becomes the starter earning 32 minutes per game next year. What kind of numbers do we think he'd put up?

I'd guess 12.5/10.1/3.2. Then with a year as starter under his belt, in 16-17, I think he could go for 15/11/4.

I'm so excited about Gobert. Let's say he busts his *** this summer, puts on 7-8 pounds of muscle (compared to where he was at the beginning of this season) and becomes the starter earning 32 minutes per game next year. What kind of numbers do we think he'd put up?

I'd guess 12.5/10.1/3.2. Then with a year as starter under his belt, in 16-17, I think he could go for 15/11/4.

I don't think he will ever get 4 blocks a game, teams are ALREADY going into jumpshot mode when playing against him. It's a higher percentage shot.