What's new

Rising Stars Challenge - 7 PM MST - TNT

True. Trey has a lot of heart. Oladipo, by contrast, played like a clown. He dribbled around and wasted possessions. Elfrid Payton didn't do much either.

That is one on my major takeaways. If Orlando didn't have Aaron Gordon, I would just rage quit the NBA if I were a Magic fan. . .

Not even being homerish but I think burks is going to be lumped in with hay, favs, and stifle by mid season next year.

Jazzfanz be sleeping on #10

I've always liked Burks, but I see him more as a 6th man. I think he really thrived in that role last year (second highest scoring bench player in the league).

I'd rather start a 3&D player next to Hayward and let Burks lead the second unit, like what San Antonio does by starting Green and bringing Manu off the bench.

Not that Burks isn't capable of improving still and possibly being the long term starter. But we'll see.

Not even being homerish but I think burks is going to be lumped in with hay, favs, and stifle by mid season next year.

Jazzfanz be sleeping on #10

I love Burks. Sometimes I think you create this you and Burks against the world type of thing for no reason. Im not trying to bag on you, but just want you to know that I also think he is major part of our franchise and I think 90 percent of the board does as well.

I love Burks. Sometimes I think you create this you and Burks against the world type of thing for no reason. Im not trying to bag on you, but just want you to know that I also think he is major part of our franchise and I think 90 percent of the board does as well.
Nah
I just have seen many posts that talk about the future core of the jazz and leave Alec out.
I really think that he should be and will be in that group when people talk about the jazz core in the middle of next year

He's working on his Tony Parker moves. Just wait til he gets all the way to the rim and goes up with both hands on the ball, instead of flinging it and bailing out.

Well according to SeattleJazzfan, he almost air balled that shot. I am down with criticizing players when warranted, ehheeehhm Kanter, but making **** up is neg all day worthy.

Nah
I just have seen many posts that talk about the future core of the jazz and leave Alec out.
I really think that he should be and will be in that group when people talk about the jazz core in the middle of next year

I think he is the core now. Not everyone can be the star and he may not get all the praise, but he will be a very important piece in our taking the next step.

Maybe this was already discussed earlier, can you imagine if we had drafted the Greek Freak. A line up of Dante, Gordon, Giannis, Favs and Rudy!! Teams would be lucky to score 70 points. Man he is long!! How much fun that would have been!

Just finished watching the game, the World team wanted it, especially Rudy and Giannis. Burke played really great too, probably one of the only good USA players who tried to get everyone involved.

Now Jazzfanz is returning to normal.

The euphoria has faded and it's back to a 60 comment long back and forth about something meaningless.

Ya'll sleeping on Burks. Remember his last game of this season when he was clutch in the win against the grizzles. He scored like 20. I think he can be a solid player.

Ya'll sleeping on Burks. Remember his last game of this season when he was clutch in the win against the grizzles. He scored like 20. I think he can be a solid player.

And we still have no idea if he can fit in with the starting lineup.

He's working on his Tony Parker moves. Just wait til he gets all the way to the rim and goes up with both hands on the ball, instead of flinging it and bailing out.

The crossover was sick but he had no where to go. Noel came over and Dieng just stood there. If Dieng had cut when the help defender came over that would have been an easy assist dunk or at least made Noel hesitate.

The crossover was sick but he had no where to go. Noel came over and Dieng just stood there. If Dieng had cut when the help defender came over that would have been an easy assist dunk or at least made Noel hesitate.

There is also the surprise of someone actually trying to block your shot in an All-Star game where 3 minutes before no one was trying to play D.