What's new

Rising Stars Challenge - 7 PM MST - TNT

i bet kanter threw his remote controller while watching this lol

Sent from the JazzFanz app

BTW, Giannis seems to have the exact same problem Rudy has - gets stripped in traffic way too easily.

So Gobert has an awesome game and gets a national audience... Nurkic has got to feel like a moron right now. He was scheduled to play but wanted to go home to Bosnia over the break. Not that it's life changing but some of these guys make dumb decisions.

It was refreshing to see the way Burke competed tonight as well. If he was going down, he was going down swinging and he played well. It's a shame he doesn't have more god given ability in terms of size, quickness, etc, because the guy absolutely competes, even in a meaningless game like this.

That sequence were Gobert made both FTs, ran down on D, blocked Noel, ran out on O caught the pass and dunked was absolutely dominate. Amazing.

It was refreshing to see the way Burke competed tonight as well. If he was going down, he was going down swinging and he played well. It's a shame he doesn't have more god given ability in terms of size, quickness, etc, because the guy absolutely competes, even in a meaningless game like this.

True. Trey has a lot of heart. Oladipo, by contrast, played like a clown. He dribbled around and wasted possessions. Elfrid Payton didn't do much either.

True. Trey has a lot of heart. Oladipo, by contrast, played like a clown. He dribbled around and wasted possessions. Elfrid Payton didn't do much either.

Yep. Oladipo almost singlehandedly made the game unwatchable...but Gobert.

Everybody on the realgm general board game thread saying Gobert was robbed of the MVP.

It would have been sick if Gobert had won, but he still had a major coming out party (for people who live under a rock and didn't already know his greatness).

Hayward, Gobert, Favors... If Exum develops and we get someone like Mario in the draft, then I really think we can compete for titles in the not too distant future.
Not even being homerish but I think burks is going to be lumped in with hay, favs, and stifle by mid season next year.

Jazzfanz be sleeping on #10

Not even being homerish but I think burks is going to be lumped in with hay, favs, and stifle by mid season next year.

Jazzfanz be sleeping on #10

Not me. I want to see Burks in the running for 6th man next year. With Hayward in the all star game and Gobert DPOY.